There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL: Screw the Lions and Ndamukong Suh thread

Looks like their early season success has seriosly gone to their heads, as they are 1-3 in their last 4 games.

They're like some dweeb virgin who kissed a drunk girl and now he thinks he's the biggest pimp who ever lived.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I wonder how far the Lions will fall, I believe they started 6-2 a few yrs ago but then finished 7-9. Kind of crazy how bad they are slipping
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Looks like their early season success has seriosly gone to their heads, as they are 1-3 in their last 4 games.

They're like some dweeb virgin who kissed a drunk girl and now he thinks he's the biggest pimp who ever lived.

lol!
Ndamukong Stuhpid
it all starts with the HC. schwartz sets the tone, just like harbs is doing in SF.
Can't stand the Lions now. Suh is an ass. I'm glad the Pack beat them.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

THIS
ok, so suh is a dirt bag. the trade offer is now a 1st and a 3rd
Suh is a douche I'm glad the packers beat them
Suh is the dirtiest player I have ever seen.

How the f**k is this dude gonna ram a dude's head into the ground, then stomp on his arm, only to throw a fit and act as if he didn't do anything wrong?!
lmao @ this Subway commercial w/ Suh...can you say "dropped spokesperson"?
what a joke suh is , goodell needs to suspend this guy for the rest of the season before he serious hurts someone, this guy serious is in there to hurt ppl.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Can't stand the Lions now. Suh is an ass. I'm glad the Pack beat them.

same as much as i wanted the packers to lose, i can't stand detroit, that team their coach and suh , what a crock .
i hate teams like detroit , i mean seriously this is game, win with some class..