There are 184 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: Screw the Lions and Ndamukong Suh thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I love his style. I think it is a call back to the old days...I dont like players going out and having fun with the other players, helping em off the ground and all...I love the nastiness...this is the NFL, I want to see more players like him.

This. ATL crying to the media about him was some pansy s**t. Pre 90s players are laughing at them. All football players used to be like this, now when there's 1 it's news.
I'm curious to see how/if this guy changes after HGH testing is implemented.
F the Lions, but I have no problem with Suh.

I want my D to play hard. I dont care if he talks trash, or hit people. He has changed the culture there. That is what they wanted.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Suh's voice surprised me, I thought he was going to sound more like a tough sob that he is instead of some 11th grader... but anyway, doesn't bother me they have yet to prove anything but are still on the right path. You always want your team to have a mean streak
  • titan
  • Veteran
He is a solid player! He is a strong pass rusher, but cant anchor the run! That makes him average to me.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k Suh and the Lions.
My hate for the lions and suh is countered with non-homo love for Shaun "Noodles" Hill

Hill took some snaps with first team offense today, No Stopping the Lions now
Suh has certainly made some dirty plays. Vanden Bosch as well, although I haven't seen many this year - I have seen him play a lot the last few years with the Titans. Fairley had a couple in college too, if I remember right. Together they make up a D-Line that might mug you in the alley after the game. This was my biggest concern going against them, especially with the lapses our O-line had been showing. I really had the feeling that they would go after Alex with the intent to injure. I kept it quiet though...because the last time I had a feeling like that, was on a Saturday afternoon - when I said "If they don't get it together and protect Young better, Arizona's blitz is going to kill him". Two days later...

So I was very pleased to see how well the line stepped up against the Lions - I really can't say enough about that. With the penalties and all, it was sloppy. But for the most part they kept Alex from taking the big hits.
Suh is making them look like a bunch of classless a*****es.
1st of all if anyone of you remember his game a Nebraska he was all class. with that said I still enjoy his game. but a friend of mine brought to my attention the days of Albert Hayensworth and his stomping of a Dallas cowgirl. now back to Suh. the common denominator. y'all guessed it Jim Schwartz.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Nothing wrong with a dirty player. I like Suh .
I like Suh, nasty SOB, as far as his play against the run, he is not being used right by the Lions. Thus his sophmore jinx season.

Its just a fantasy, but Suh next to Justin Smith with Aldon and Mcdonald on the outside? That would make some scary s**t on pass rushing downs.
  • dj43
I'll take Justin Smith, thank you.

Once a player gets a rep for playing dirty, it is like having a target on their chest. The refs will be watching and penalties are the likely result.

Not all the "old" players played that way. The good ones didn't have to. They just went out and beat your butt and smiled on the way back to the huddle. What went on with the butt kicking was more than enough to make an opponent run back to mommy.
Originally posted by dj43:
I'll take Justin Smith, thank you.

Once a player gets a rep for playing dirty, it is like having a target on their chest. The refs will be watching and penalties are the likely result.

Not all the "old" players played that way. The good ones didn't have to. They just went out and beat your butt and smiled on the way back to the huddle. What went on with the butt kicking was more than enough to make an opponent run back to mommy.

Justin Smith has WR speed. Just like Staley and Soap's ability to catch and run...
Originally posted by crzy:
Nothing wrong with a dirty player. I like Suh .

Wait till we play them in the playoffs and they go and take Alex out like the bucs took out steve young.
Share 49ersWebzone