There are 207 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: Screw the Lions and Ndamukong Suh thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dallas can't be trusted in the playoffs. It's easy to win during the regular season when your playing the Skins, Giants, and Eagles to a lesser extent. But the playoffs are a beast, and this boys team has little to no playoff experince.
i hope Murray runs all over the Lions this weekend so Suh can sit around during the off-season thinking about how his actions cost the team.

what a piece of garbage
[ Edited by RealShaloop on Dec 29, 2014 at 4:13 PM ]
  • bors
  • Veteran
SiGN HIM NOW!!!! Lol sorry couldn't resist
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Good decision to suspend him (although if he did that to Kaep or Cutler instead of Rodgers there'd be no suspension). Lions used to always be my 2nd-fav NFC team but I stopped rooting for them because of Suh's dirty play.
[ Edited by vaden on Dec 29, 2014 at 6:02 PM ]
Originally posted by vaden:
Good decision to suspend him (although if he did that to Kaep or Cutler instead of Rodgers there'd be no suspension). Lions used to always be my 2nd-fav NFC team but I stopped rooting for them because of Suh's dirty play.

Honestly, considering Cutler's standing in the league, if Suh did it to Cutler, he'd probably get an award.
Scumbag tried to ankle stomp the league's best player.

Idiot
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 29, 2014 at 7:23 PM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Does Suh get to play, while he's having his suspension appealed?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
nvm Suh will find out if he won his appeal or not today....according to espn first take.
Originally posted by lazy:
nvm Suh will find out if he won his appeal or not today....according to espn first take.

No way he wins it.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Ndamukong Suh won his appeal; now allowed to play vs. Dallas

• lazy
  • Veteran
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m1 minute ago
Arbitrator Ted Cottrell reduced the suspension to a fine of $70k, per NFL spokesman. Again, Ndamukong Suh will play this weekend for Lions.

Originally posted by JustinMT:

No way he wins it.
I'm shocked.

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1m1 minute ago
Arbitrator Ted Cottrell reduced the suspension to a fine of $70k, per NFL spokesman. Again, Ndamukong Suh will play this weekend for Lions.

Originally posted by JustinMT:

No way he wins it.
I'm shocked.

Didn't see that happening
who ever wins Dallas-Detroit is going to the SB
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Jason La Conftra thought the Lions had a chance to go into Seattle and win the NFC.lol

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora · 2m 2 minutes ago

I thought Detroit might be the team best equipped to go to Seattle and possibly win in the NFC. Now, not so much

Seriously? I'd say Dallas has the best chance to win.

ya, that dude's a dumbass. I think the cowboys are gonna destroy detroit. Even if suh was there.

He staked his reputation on Josh Freeman being a better QB than Alex Smith in 2011, we know how that all worked out.
Share 49ersWebzone