There are 230 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL: Screw the Lions and Ndamukong Suh thread

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Sources tell me NFL is considering a whopping $100,000 fine for Lions' Suh for hit this weekend
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

As @mikefreemanNFL said, Lions DT Ndamukong Suh has been fined $100,000 by the NFL's Merton Hanks.
Originally posted by Jcool:

As @mikefreemanNFL said, Lions DT Ndamukong Suh has been fined $100,000 by the NFL's Merton Hanks.

lol merton gonn' mert
Another reason to love Merton.
I like not liking The Seahawks. It's a bummer that Suh and Schwartz make me hate the Lions so much.

Get 'em, Hanks.
Ehhh. They're mere peasants among us.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Jcool:

lol merton gonn' mert

One of our best take away FS, still taketh away
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Total scum. Should've been suspended, and probably would've been if he'd succeeded in getting Sullivan injured, as was clearly his intent. Don't think for a second that he didn't know Sullivan had knee surgery in the offseason. It's never made sense to me that attempted murder gets a lesser penalty than murder, and same here with attempted injury.
dirty ass mofo. If he does it one more time, just throw his ass out of the league.
League looking at a hit Suh made at Weeden after releasing the football. It wasn't flagged but the league felt warranted to take a closer look at it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/15/nfl-reviewing-ndamukong-suh-hit-on-brandon-weeden/