LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Who gets a win first

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who gets a win first

What say you? And what games do you think they win
I hope the Rams win. I don't want them to receive a king's ransom of picks from a team who wants to draft Luck... or worse, have them draft Luck.
The Rams look dangerously close to having the first pick. If the season ends today, they probably would win based on their pitiful conference record, and the worst point difference.
Colts probably, despite Rams being in the NFC West
Colts could win as soon as next week at the Titans, who knows which team will show up for them

Rams could win any game between weeks 9-11 (@AZ, @Cle, vs Sea)

Miami has a serious shot at 0-16, you look at their schedule and you can't really call any game a W for them. Luck will be in a Dolphins uniform next season, and it wouldn't shock me if Cowher took over that team too
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Dolphins are almost there, Rams are god awful and so are the Colts... Colts are the worst team in the league after giving up 62 (lol) but the Rams are a close 2nd for giving up 253 to a no name rookie. I could see both teams going 0-16
Originally posted by Paul:
Dolphins are almost there, Rams are god awful and so are the Colts... Colts are the worst team in the league after giving up 62 (lol) but the Rams are a close 2nd for giving up 253 to a no name rookie. I could see both teams going 0-16

DeMarco Murray isn't a no-name rookie, but ok

calling Murray a no-namer is the equivalent of calling Kendall Hunter the same
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

did anyone hear of him before today? He's had 24 carries for 71 yards prior to entering this game. Hence "no-name"

did anyone hear of him before today? He's had 24 carries for 71 yards prior to entering this game. Hence "no-name"

you're a college football fan, you out of everyone would definitely know him, when he was picked in the 3rd round I'm pretty sure it was expected that he'd take over as the starting QB for the Cowboys sooner than later

Yes i've heard of him before today. And this season.

• Paul
  • Veteran
I don't really watch college minus syracuse or some sun belt high lights

but really.. I don't see the Colts winning a game based on tonight and the rest of their schedule.
the rams can beat the seahawks or cardinals. once bradford is back, McD will figure out a way to get BLloyd involved, they'll improve enough to eek out a win or 2.
dolphins should have beat the broncos today. they are close, but we're not playing horse shoes.
colts...they are just terrible. i think they go 0-16.

i voted for the Rams.
At this rate, Miami.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
dolphins. Man the rams look horrid. I had them as a sure lock to win the NFC West this year.
I am going with the Dolphins. I would have said Colts until last night. They will get Luck.
Share 49ersWebzone