LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Official Week 7 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
i wish we still had jason hill. i've always thought he was better than josh morgan
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Insurmountable 9 point lead.
Mercedes Lewis could of EASILY had that td had he tried to jump or use his hands to catch it.
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
Wtf hill

3 yard catch bro! Get pumped!

It was a tough catch that's it buddy. Chill hommie

Huh?
He threw a punch. Automatic ejection. What's garbage about that?
Originally posted by YungAce:
i wish we still had jason hill. i've always thought he was better than josh morgan

He's looking decent some games with Jacksonville. We sure could of used him now but he was pretty much never given a chance and when he did get it he would get hurt. Sucks.
ugh.....please don't give us this ref crew Thanxgiving....JSmith would get tossed most likely
this might be all around the worst football game i've ever seen.
if the Ravens that stomped the Steelers in week one shows up on Thanksgiving, we have no chance. If the Ravens that played the Jets or this Ravens team shows up, we'll destroy them.
and yet charles woodson threw a punch at a NO player in wk 1 at his gut in front of the ref and stayed in the game

I was talking about the personal foul on Pollard, Stoney. Without that call it's Ravens ball 5 minutes and 3 points ago. I'm okay with the ejection.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
if the Ravens that stomped the Steelers in week one shows up on Thanksgiving, we have no chance. If the Ravens that played the Jets or this Ravens team shows up, we'll destroy them.

& the Titans game Ravens
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
He threw a punch. Automatic ejection. What's garbage about that?

he pushed the guys head while engaged. its a penalty, fine, but that exact thing or worse happens on nearly every play. An ejection seems over the top, given that ejections are so rare in football. Add it to a generally awful game with refs who are bumbling their way through it and it makes it seem even worse than maybe it otherwise would be.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
this might be all around the worst football game i've ever seen.

LOL, i would kill for a Sea/Cle caliber game right now!
stopped watching at halftime lol
Share 49ersWebzone