Good for him
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by tohara3:
Good for him

this. I like to see the Bills do good.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Good for him

Yep. His stats from the second half of last year and this year show he is worth being paid as a good QB.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
i don't feel like he's worth that kind of money but the Bills are probably going to contend for the wildcard, and there's a great chance he puts up better numbers than he had last season.
That's a little high, I'm happy for him if it works out, but I would've waited until after this season for him to prove that he can maintain that high a level. I'm curious to see what his guaranteed money is after details of the contract are released.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
That's a little high, I'm happy for him if it works out, but I would've waited until after this season for him to prove that he can maintain that high a level. I'm curious to see what his guaranteed money is after details of the contract are released.

right
its a la canfora report, wont happen lol
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

This, because things could go south next week for the rest of teh season, and they could still end up with a top 6 pick.
Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bad move
ryan fitzpaid
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Bad move

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
ryan fitzigotpaidtrick!

fixed