LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Ever notice on NFL Network ...

Shop 49ers game tickets
...how everyone talks over each other?

Man, their highlights and other programming is going right down the tubes. Half the time I can't even hear what anyone is saying.

Maybe this is a parking lot subject? Anyway, I'm watching "No Huddle" right now, and Mariucci, Theismann, and Warren Sapp are all just talking over each other.

Stupid. Feel free to insert a "Cool Story Bro" picture here >
besides mooch. all i hear is mumbling idiots yelling at each other.
Originally posted by highwayone:
Feel free to insert a "Cool Story Bro" picture here >

Especially Deion
Originally posted by YungAce:
Especially Deion

Cokehead Irvin, Jamie pukes.
110% agree, that's why I got sick of NFLN. Plus the same commercials. They need more shows for the non casual fans that break down film like playbook does. Less bickering, more intelligent football conversations. Going beyond the surface junk.
Playbook, and Replay are my favorite shows. They should have like a college version of Playbook where they break down film of all the potential 1st rounders. That would be sick!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That No Huddle show is almost un-watchable because they just keep talking over each other.

Originally posted by highwayone:
...how everyone talks over each other?

Man, their highlights and other programming is going right down the tubes. Half the time I can't even hear what anyone is saying.

Maybe this is a parking lot subject? Anyway, I'm watching "No Huddle" right now, and Mariucci, Theismann, and Warren Sapp are all just talking over each other.

Stupid. Feel free to insert a "Cool Story Bro" picture here >

Turn the channel every time you see this dude.
Yeah thats true, a few years back when I used to watch the highlights its would be clips of the announcers of the game talking about the plays. But when I watch the highlights now its all crap, they are talking about something else,
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
It sucks now. They took all the loudmouth rejects from everywhere else. Pretty much every network had a guy I couldn't stand and they combined all of them. The only thing worth a damn now is their draft coverage.
nfl network is overrated now, used to be better, 32 teams and 32 team cams, but s**t they really only cover about 8 teams, we've gotten the shaft in terms of coverage for sometime but there a lot of other teams out there i'd like to hear more about but they too busy talking afc east and nfc east ball. they always talk about under the radar teams, well they are the f**king problem, they under the radar cus u give them no air time
I only watch NFL Network when they have Thursday games
Share 49ersWebzone