There are 271 users in the forums

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Shop 49ers game tickets

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
enough of this dude. he sucks.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000157106/article/tom-brady-terrell-owens-stage-workout-at-usc

I love it lol!

Brady to T.O! Maybe he will go to the Pats! Lol
Really, who the hell is going to want him on their team! He is a cancer in the locker room and he couldn't even manage to keep his job in the arena league and now he wants to come back to the pro's?
god, not another sign TO thread. He will be a FA when he is 60 also, TSBAT.

No. He is done. Quit being homers and say we need TO. It is embarrassing. We are a good team and even the bad teams dont want this guy.
Originally posted by jreff22:
hell no

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rotten scumbag -

Let him get a real job and pay his CHILD SUPPORT!

Deadbeat filth - absolute filth.

Get the point.
Obviously we have a lot of guys here who are still bitter about T.O.'s depature from SF. So let me give an unbiased opinon; I would love to see T.O. retire a niner. He's always had a great work ethic and stayed in trouble off the field. As far as his locker room issues, in hind sight he was 110% correct on the issues he brought up. I think it was the way he went about it that's questionable. As far as his off the field personal issues, I could care less. I'm worried about how he plays on Sunday, not how he raises his kids. Just to touch on that, he paid hefty sums of child support for YEARS and I bet those women didn't put it all aside for the kids or else they wouldn't be crying about money issues now. Give the guy a break. I think he could do for us than Moss did. I think we should at least bring him into camp to push our young guys,
This
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Obviously we have a lot of guys here who are still bitter about T.O.'s depature from SF. So let me give an unbiased opinon; I would love to see T.O. retire a niner. He's always had a great work ethic and stayed in trouble off the field. As far as his locker room issues, in hind sight he was 110% correct on the issues he brought up. I think it was the way he went about it that's questionable. As far as his off the field personal issues, I could care less. I'm worried about how he plays on Sunday, not how he raises his kids. Just to touch on that, he paid hefty sums of child support for YEARS and I bet those women didn't put it all aside for the kids or else they wouldn't be crying about money issues now. Give the guy a break. I think he could do for us than Moss did. I think we should at least bring him into camp to push our young guys,

there is no upside to bring him in,,, he could not make the seattle roster so why in the world do you think he will "push" the young guys. moss was a better mentor to the kids than owens ever could be. owens can not play, he can not teach them anything except to be the center of attention.. oh by the way,, the niners do not want a circus atmosphere and that is what you would get with owens. give the guy a break,,, please. seattle did and a year later, a year older, you think he is going to be better?? there is no good reason to bring him in. for gods sake. to me he is a cowboy
TO is truly psychotic!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 60sfan:
TO is truly psychotic!

even more than that,, he can no longer play the game. seattle found that out,, the god damn arena football league found that out. there are alot of people in here who are either unable or unwilling to see that
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Boldin and Crabtree >>>>>>>>>> TO

Plus the return of Manningham and Williams...and Jenkins with a possible draft pick in there.

We are...dare I say...set.
He would be like Delanie Walker except he won't do certain stuff. As much as I loved T.O. He was a cowboy after all that stuff. I would oppose his signing but I wouldn't suggest him either. I would expect more production than Moss if we were to.
Looks like Tom Brady is trying to see what he has left.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9131199/tom-brady-new-england-patriots-terrell-owens-work-usc-trojans-facility
move him to FS
Share 49ersWebzone