LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Shop 49ers game tickets

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Originally posted by jdc49:
hes still a better receiver than half our guys in the team, at least as a 3rd option, who we got, Ted ginn, Williams, Swain???? GTFO

You are living in the past. He is a has been like Randy Moss and since they are both has beens NOW they are more humble. He has a chance as landing a practice squad spot.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by jdc49:
hes still a better receiver than half our guys in the team, at least as a 3rd option, who we got, Ted ginn, Williams, Swain???? GTFO

You are living in the past. He is a has been like Randy Moss and since they are both has beens NOW they are more humble. He has a chance as landing a practice squad spot.

um, did any of our recievers have better #s him last year? and heck he didn't even play the full season.....or how about 2 years ago when he was in buffalo?
Jesus Christ if he called Jeff Garcia gay for not throwing the ball to him enough, I wonder what he'll be calling Alex..
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Oct 26, 2011 at 10:46 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
damn. Chicago Rush signed him.. Arena League.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I would sign TO in a heart beat. TO as the #3 WR going against a Nickel CB or a LB would be murder. TO gave a lot to the 49ers despite his childish antics that he pulled.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by titan:
I would sign TO in a heart beat. TO as the #3 WR going against a Nickel CB or a LB would be murder. TO gave a lot to the 49ers despite his childish antics that he pulled.

Yup. Jerry's last game as a niner, 20 receptions . It was like the passing of the torch.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Oct 26, 2011 at 12:10 PM ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
damn. Chicago Rush signed him.. Arena League.

No way! How the mighty have fallen. At least he know they are going to throw 95% of the time.
TO would retire than sign with the AFL, the rush offered him a contract he didnt sign with them
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
TO would retire than sign with the AFL, the rush offered him a contract he didnt sign with them

Maybe Hugh Hefner will give him a million dollars to do playgirl.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
stupid radio station lied to me.

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
stupid radio station lied to me.

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Did you see rosenhaus comments on it? Lol
i'm happy with our receivers. although it would be a great story for him to come back here, show he has matured, put up some good numbers, help us win a championship and retire where he started...i just dont see it happening.
Yes i'm still bitter about how he left. how he strong armed us into a crappy trade. a lot of that would be wiped away with some great team play, but like i said...i just dont see it happening. i dont think he has changed.
Looked pretty explosive to me in that workout.
I would like to see him come back just because he will always be remembered as a 49er whether some niner fans or even T.O. Himself likes it or not. His most memorable moments came in red and gold. While it would be nice to see him as a niner again it's likely because the mentality Harbaugh is instilling on the current team, T.O. Wouldn't fit in with the current niners.
Share 49ersWebzone