There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
is this thread serious

I sure as hell hope not. Either that or 42% of the posters on this forum are clinically insane.
While I doubt we actually need him, something inside me really wants him to be/finish as a 49er. At his age he could still run better routes than crabtree and could potentially put up better numbers than crabs even as our number three recevied. That being said, I see about a .001% chance of it happening. If we had any interest in him we would have heard about it a couple weeks back when we held open tryouts for just about any unemployed receiver with NFL experience and a pulse.
yeah he's not the player he used to be.. but it wouldn't hurt to have him.. why the hell not?
Wow there were no teams at the workout he had today.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

lol, just saw that. That's f**ked up. Only the media was there.

Wow, dude looked ragged and worn out
didn't attend lol

Everyone knows what the deal is with T.O. He's now mediocre but still has some baggage.

He'll go to a desperate team at WR.

TO vs Cutler and Martz would be good t.v. though.

ph*ck that guy though. I still remember him faking an injury the last part of his S.F. contract and being on the sidelines for his last games in a niners uni.

Very disrespectful the way he left.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

Shouldnt have burnt all those bridges...90% chance he's in debt in 3 years
lol he just got pwned.
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

Shouldnt have burnt all those bridges...90% chance he's in debt in 3 years
  • jdc49
  • Veteran
hes still a better receiver than half our guys in the team, at least as a 3rd option, who we got, Ted ginn, Williams, Swain???? GTFO
Originally posted by jdc49:
hes still a better receiver than half our guys in the team, at least as a 3rd option, who we got, Ted ginn, Williams, Swain???? GTFO

Were you even alive when TO played for the Niners? Do you remember the trail of scorched earth he left in our locker room? He killed a pretty good QB and a competent coach. It's always a fool's errand to think about what might have been, but Mooch and Garcia were a competent pairing. TO killed both of those careers...don't gimme any BS about the management.

Why on earth do you want this POS back? Let alone into a locker room that is going from good to great?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I get the feeling that you just don't remember what it was like having TO in the locker room.

Edit: I originally edited this post to say that I didn't mean it personally. But that is wrong. Anyone that wants TO back is a drooling, mouth-breathing idiot.
[ Edited by BubbaParisMVP on Oct 26, 2011 at 3:52 AM ]
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Karma. I love seeing him get his comeuppance. He'll be broke before 40 and still be blaming everyone but himself.
  • jdc49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by jdc49:

Were you even alive when TO played for the Niners? Do you remember the trail of scorched earth he left in our locker room? He killed a pretty good QB and a competent coach. It's always a fool's errand to think about what might have been, but Mooch and Garcia were a competent pairing. TO killed both of those careers...don't gimme any BS about the management.

Why on earth do you want this POS back? Let alone into a locker room that is going from good to great?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I get the feeling that you just don't remember what it was like having TO in the locker room.

Edit: I originally edited this post to say that I didn't mean it personally. But that is wrong. Anyone that wants TO back is a drooling, mouth-breathing idiot.

was i even alive?? ive been watching T.O play since his rookie year buddy, and he was not always the head case you make it seem that he was, yea i admit to him being a head case a couple years back, but he has learned his lesson, look at his time with the Bills and Bengals, you didnt hear him make a fuss, nada, what you the type of people that doesnt give anyone a secone chance, i bet you were the one yelling for Mike Vick to never play football again, and as the "mouth breathing idio" gtfo you don't have no idea what you talking about. and yea he killed Garcia's career, you must of forgot his years with Philly and the Bucs smh
watch pete carroll sign him to the seachickens