There are 269 users in the forums

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Shop 49ers game tickets

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
He's better than 10 of the 11 guys we have at the WR spot in camp. I think TO could be much more effective than Moss was last year. Give him a shot to make the team at the very least

I agree with this. He's not going to cause any problems either. Randy Moss didn't. And we can always just cut his ass ala Braylon Edwards, Brandon Jacobs. I think the man can still get a 1000 yards and 10 tds. Also he plays well in big games. Look at how he performed in the SuperBowl for the Eagles.

It will never happen, but bringing TO back to SF to win a Superbowl would be a nice way for him to end his career.

lol i forgot about Brandon Jacobs. What a piece of crap that guy is!
T.O. ran a 4.4 just last year when comming back from surgery. and he hasn't caused trouble with his 2 prevous teams.

2 myths dispelled right there. he is not old old like some try to make it seem and hasn't been a trouble maker with his NFL teams in 5 years. Come at me Boast!
I would always say yes to T.O but this time I might pass because, he's a 40 year old now and I don't know too many football players who exceed at 40 besides Rice and farve
Originally posted by Afrikan:
T.O. ran a 4.4 just last year when comming back from surgery. and he hasn't caused trouble with his 2 prevous teams.

2 myths dispelled right there. he is not old old like some try to make it seem and hasn't been a trouble maker with his NFL teams in 5 years. Come at me Boast!

This
owens ...should ha another because a humbled person is a hard working person ...if we can give charles haley a second chance compared to pissing on coaches cars and wanting to be a cowgirl ...and dissing the organization ....compared to owens calling out his qb because he wants to win sounds like a missing piece to the superbowl
  • Disp
  • Veteran

His last team was in the Indoor Football League, where he was cut because he no showed at a charity event and refused to travel to 2 of his team's away games. So yeah, myth confirmed, NFL team or not.
[ Edited by Disp on Aug 5, 2013 at 7:08 PM ]

Great. He is done dude, get over the memories
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
2011 I was open to.

Now, not so much.

Me too. If you want him now you're a macadamia nut
he's also currently 39 yr old

Absolutely not! He showed us all again how his physical skills have deteriorated (e.g. he could not get signed with one NFL team and had to go into arena football), and he is still irresponsible and immature (e.g. he didn't keep his agreements and so got thrown out of arena football).

Thrown out of arena football!

Hell, no T.O.!
Originally posted by Ballistic:
he's also currently 39 yr old

Man, that's old in baseball..
t.o >>>>>> a.j jenkins, austin collie, hawkins, russel wilson
Sure, let's bring him back if he really wants to. But I'm just not sure he's interested in selling peanuts or hot dogs.
didnt he get cut before braylon edwards last year from the seahawks?
Share 49ersWebzone