LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 308 users in the forums

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Shop 49ers game tickets

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I am also ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for me?

Name your price.

Fifty Twice

find out his 40 atleast

Waistline ?
Originally posted by Rascal:
I want to know why was he cut by the Seahawks last season ? In other words, was he really that bad ?

He was cut because he dropped too many passes. It was the Denver preseason game that was his worst moment, he dropped a beautifully throw pass by Flynn that went right through his arms for an easy touchdown and became expendable.
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
I want to know why was he cut by the Seahawks last season ? In other words, was he really that bad ?

He was cut because he dropped too many passes. It was the Denver preseason game that was his worst moment, he dropped a beautifully throw pass by Flynn that went right through his arms for an easy touchdown and became expendable.

lol, sounds like TO. He was probably thinking about his celebration, before making the catch.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:

Well how was Owens in camp?? You can't really cut experience receivers in camp due to a few drops, its gotta be more then just that.
TO is DONE.......OVER.......FINISHED.

He is an idiot. He could have been one of the greatest of all time and he still has great stats, but he could have been much more.

THE GUY IS A CANCER......he doesn't have any game anymore. At least Randy Moss came in and did the work without talking and was a good leader (where did he go by the way?).
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oldschool9erfan:
TO is DONE.......OVER.......FINISHED.

He is an idiot. He could have been one of the greatest of all time and he still has great stats, but he could have been much more.

THE GUY IS A CANCER......he doesn't have any game anymore. At least Randy Moss came in and did the work without talking and was a good leader (where did he go by the way?).

Obviously you missed the media day
f**k no he is terrible and even if he was serviceable at all, he is an idiot.
I'd rather have he clap.
HE WOULD HELP THIS TEAMMMM
He's better than 10 of the 11 guys we have at the WR spot in camp. I think TO could be much more effective than Moss was last year. Give him a shot to make the team at the very least

Originally posted by mutant-man49:
He's better than 10 of the 11 guys we have at the WR spot in camp. I think TO could be much more effective than Moss was last year. Give him a shot to make the team at the very least

I agree with this. He's not going to cause any problems either. Randy Moss didn't. And we can always just cut his ass ala Braylon Edwards, Brandon Jacobs. I think the man can still get a 1000 yards and 10 tds. Also he plays well in big games. Look at how he performed in the SuperBowl for the Eagles.

It will never happen, but bringing TO back to SF to win a Superbowl would be a nice way for him to end his career.
No way ! Jed's is like f**k that ! lol
2011 I was open to.

Now, not so much.
no
Share 49ersWebzone