LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Shop 49ers game tickets

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

• Rascal
  • Veteran
I want to know why was he cut by the Seahawks last season ? In other words, was he really that bad ?
Hell Noooooooooooooooooo!!!
Nononononononononononononononononononono
QB killer
We need Kaep
  • dugo
  • Veteran
No | Define No at Dictionary.com 
Use No in a sentence
no1 [noh] Show IPA adverb, adjective, noun, plural noes, nos, verb
adverb1.(a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal, as in response to a question or request) T.O.= NO!!
2.(used to emphasize or introduce a negative statement): Not a single person came to the party, no, not a one." Not even the Sea-chickens wanted to dance w/him"
"
3.not in any degree or manner; not at all (used with a comparative): He is no better." This is a true statement"

4.not a (used before an adjective to convey the opposite of the adjective's meaning): T.O.'s recovery was no small miracle.".it is a lie.."

noun6.an utterance of the word "no."

7.a denial or refusal: He responded with a definite no." So should the Niners"

8.a negative vote or voter: The noes have it. "The zone has spoken" as it is written so shall it be!!

verb (used with object)9.to reject, refuse approval, or express disapproval of." N-O means no"

verb (used without object)10.to express disapproval." Can't say it any better "

Idioms11.no can do, Informal. it can't be done. "Nor should it ever be considered "

Origin: before 900; Middle English; Old English nā, equivalent to ne not + ā ever (see ay1 )" Before TO was born this NO existed with him in mind"

That said I wish him well..somewhere else....
I think our WRs (Crabtree, Boldin, Manningham, Williams) are good enough that we dont need TO. I'd like to see another team give him a shot though.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheStick45:
I think our WRs (Crabtree, Boldin, Manningham, Williams) are good enough that we dont need TO. I'd like to see another team give him a shot though.
you are a good fan.. it is always good to wish bad things or to have a death wish for all other teams in the nfl!
Title should read,'' T.O. is ready to have cameras in face. Should we get the distracting, useless,circus back in the bay again?''
hahaha why does everyone think that some who support T.O. in this thread or even that the latest news in this thread has ANYTHING to do with the 9ers going after him.

We are already set at WR.

I'm saying, even at his current state, I think he would do fine with other teams. (with good QBs)
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
hahaha why does everyone think that some who support T.O. in this thread or even that the latest news in this thread has ANYTHING to do with the 9ers going after him.

We are already set at WR.

I'm saying, even at his current state, I think he would do fine with other teams. (with good QBs)
i will never cut dixon for owens you have made me see the light in regards to dixon

I am also ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for me?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Name your price.
this thread already. If its not signing a 1 day contract to retire as a niner, i dont want him near us
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Name your price.

Fifty Twice
Okay, I've been thinking this for years.. Why not use TO AS A FRIGGEN H-BACK?
Share 49ersWebzone