LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Shop 49ers game tickets

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Sorry if this was posted feel free to move.

I personally believe his antics as a disruptive player are over, he has toned down quite a bit the last few years. So im more interested to see some responses from all u zoners out there, try and give me your honest opinion without bringing up his past. I'm looking more for opinions of whether we can use another legit WR or if you guys think we are ok with who we have and if you believe he can still be affective? Me personally would like to see what he has left, and would like to see him retire a 49er. Obliviously if he did become a headache Harbaugh can always kick his ass to the curb
Cancer. Nope. End of thread.
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
Cancer. Nope. End of thread.

Was a cancer
Search function is your friend
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Search function is your friend

find me another poll about the recent news of TO being ready to play, because when i was searching I couldn't find anything sorry if this ruined your day
c'mon man!
I love me some T.O.
Originally posted by verb1der:
c'mon man!

should i ask why
If we kicked the tires on B Lloyd we should kick the tires on my boy T. O
Well he is a lot better than Ginn. Braylon, Crabtree, and Owens....sounds like my Madden franchise lineup.

Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Was a cancer

let him play his last year as a niner. at least end his hall of fame career with the team he started his legacy with.
I would love the signing of T.O
no
hell no
Share 49ersWebzone