There are 351 users in the forums

How about that Bruce Miller

Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i like kawakami tbh

What about him?

(just curious)

he tells it like it is, doesn't have an agenda.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he tells it like it is, doesn't have an agenda.

oh really...
Man I miss him already. f**k
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Since07:
Kawakami is stirring the pot

See that name alot but dont know who he is.. Was he a Center or somthiing?

The only thing "center" about Kawakami is his shameless combover.

You tell me what happened

Kawakami is cool, but that sh!t is too funny!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fister30:
My vote goes to wihoite(spelling?) For FB. That guy would make people flinch.

I'd love for him to block (at least once) for Gore and catch Dick Sheman running up for the tackle, but instead, get popped upside the head and out for the count!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Pete Mensonides ‏@pmensoni

@timkawakami Marecic likely another of the "disagreements" Harbaugh and Baalke have had this year, as referenced in your earlier item.

Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami

@pmensoni that would be correct.

Ok, this adds new gloss to my other posts.

HMMMM

Interesting. Phoenix, I guess this MIGHT be the reason.

Is there a rift between them that is growing. With talk of Harbaugh going to Texas.

A power struggle? Hell, Walsh had power struggles every year with Eddie D. And dealt with them. He got burned out after 10 years doe.

Harbaugh told Baalke (straight up), "we're getting a WR in the 1st round of the draft and I'll be the one to pick him, NOT YOU!"

Baalke was and later that day he
Read all of Tims tweets. Every one is trying to cause s**t. Whether it is Raiders or 49ers or else.
Originally posted by always49ers:
What about Will Tukafu?

Oh yeah bring back this dude.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
just hire this chick's brother
this is an enormous loss, hate to say it. The guy is an incredible blocker and IIRC he plays more snaps than any Fullback in the league. I dont see us being able to replace him this late in the season. Where gonna have to rely on Kaepernick and the passing game that much more. Dixon is serviceable, but the fact were bringing in a guy who is currently out of football should tell us something.
[ Edited by ninerhippy on Dec 16, 2013 at 11:13 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Read all of Tims tweets. Every one is trying to cause s**t. Whether it is Raiders or 49ers or else.

This. TK's a sniveling little s**t stirrer.

I remember the b***h fit that he and Lowell cohn threw when Harbs first started restricting down the medias access to the team.
Originally posted by ninerhippy:
this is an enormous loss, hate to say it. The guy is an incredible blocker and IIRC he plays more snaps than any Fullback in the league. I dont see us being able to replace him this late in the season. Where gonna have to rely on Kaepernick and the passing game that much more. Dixon is serviceable, but the fact were bringing in a guy who is currently out of football should tell us something.

I agree. Last time Gore switched FBs, it didn't turn out to well. To the point where we had to bring Moran back. Gores production will suffer without Miller.

On a positive note, maybe we will use Hunter and LMJ a little more to horizontally stretch the defense.
Originally posted by ninerhippy:

meh...

i guess we'll find out how really important he is
If they don't activate Patton with his roster spot I'll be pissed, that's the only good thing I can think of with his loss
Originally posted by 49ers808:
If they don't activate Patton with his roster spot I'll be pissed, that's the only good thing I can think of with his loss

you will be pissed because i think they will activate mcdonald. he was inactive in the last game
Share 49erswebzone