There are 159 users in the forums

How about that Bruce Miller

And so many blasted the pick after Baalke said he was a FB, shame on them. Miller has been a beast. Loved the pick, thought as a OLB, didn't care if he was a FB or OLB, didnt mind it. Turned out great. Lock him up after 2013 when eligible.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by NCommand:
This dude is an all-pro FB and another underappreciated non-flashy team player that does ALL of the dirty work to help us win. Awesome game again today!

Best lead blocking FB in the league IMO. The rest i dont care about.

Yeah, everything else is just icying on the cake...and that's a lot of icying! Short yardage runs, 3rd and 4th down conversions, passing game, pass protection, etc. We have GOT to develop someone behnd him just in case Miller...nevermind!

He aint going anywhere bud. Gore and HIm are tight now. Or atleast what Lynch said today about what Gore said about Miller. Loves playing with him, and they called him our new swiss army knife. Love him.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
And so many blasted the pick after Baalke said he was a FB, shame on them. Miller has been a beast. Loved the pick, thought as a OLB, didn't care if he was a FB or OLB, didnt mind it. Turned out great. Lock him up after 2013 when eligible.

Yup! And I actually liked the pick when I thought he would play OLB lol. Wasn't worried at all when we converted him to FB. Don't know all the names, but quite a few FBs in the league were college LBs.
Where Bruce goes, the ball goes.
I wonder what Harbaugh saw in this guy as he played defense in college.
I'd drink his ginger sauce.
Pro Bowler this year!
How you see a defensive player in college and think they have the makings of a professional fullback is beyond me, but Harbaalke pulled it off.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Originally posted by Hayes4Dayes:
How you see a defensive player in college and think they have the makings of a professional fullback is beyond me, but Harbaalke pulled it off.

Baalke should probably get some of the credit for the drafting of Miller as a full back.
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Originally posted by Hayes4Dayes:

Baalke should probably get some of the credit for the drafting of Miller as a full back.

Don't forget the scout that slammed his fist on the table, insisting Miller would make a great FB.
I wish fans around the stadium can start buzzin BRUISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE or BRUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE each time this guy (Bruce Miller) touches the ball..

The guy goes 110% on every play and does whatever is asked from him..

I also wish that he gets the ball more often like Rathman once did on those simple pass routes...

Can someone send this to Harbaugh and around the stadium??

BRUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Reminds me too much of Issac Bruce
  • thl408
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Reminds me too much of Issac Bruce

And Moooose, hate the cowboys

and Kuuuhn, hate the packers
Yup! The unsung hero of the team. Should do it!
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Oct 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM ]
Let's not.
Share 49erswebzone