LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

2012 NFC Championship Game (prediction thread)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Who is it going to be? While none of us know, what I really want to see is 49ers vs Green Bay!

Who do you guys got?
niners at greenbay. payback in the 90's n***a.
If we beat the Pack in GB I will s**t
being biased. niners vs. packers would be a dream situation for me. i can imagine the media rambling on how we shouldve picked rodgers over smith (like the zone). they expect us to get demolished and predict alex would have a horrible game. but in clutch time, smith gets the winning td under a minute and be up y 3 points .

but in all seriousness... packers vs. giants or saints would be a more realistic matchup.
9ers @ packers would be my dream scenario

if the 9ers don't make it, probably:

saints @ packers
niners vs pack
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Niners at Green Bay.

Alex drives us down the field with 3.5 minutes to go in the game. We win 31-27
37%
  • lyer
  • Veteran
saints @ 49ers
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Det @ SF

49rs@home versus the s**ttiest team possible
Originally posted by lyer:
saints @ 49ers

This, and we will stop drew brees.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
being biased. niners vs. packers would be a dream situation for me. i can imagine the media rambling on how we shouldve picked rodgers over smith (like the zone). they expect us to get demolished and predict alex would have a horrible game. but in clutch time, smith gets the winning td under a minute and be up y 3 points .

but in all seriousness... packers vs. giants or saints would be a more realistic matchup.

What? Tell me if I'm wrong, but the 49ers appear to have the best defense, running game, and special teams in the NFC West. The passing game isn't bad either, and it has tremendous room for improvement. I feel like we're as good as anyone right now. C'mon!
Seeds.

1. Packers (14-2)
2. 49eres (11-5)
3. Saints (11-5)
4. Eagles (9-7) when tiebreakers
5. Lions (11-5)
6, Giants (9-7) when tiebreakers

Giants at Saints. Saints win
Lions at Eagles Eagles win

Saints at Packers Packers win
Eagles at 49ers 49ers..

49ers at Packers. Rodgers takes all of his frustration out on Alex Smith. He was supposed to be a Niner not Alex. Packers win handily.
Share 49ersWebzone