LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

***Week 6 Gameday Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jason Campbell just suffered an Alex Smith type shoulder injury, didnt look good at all.
Sean Peyton hurt his knee and is gonna have to coach from the booth for second half
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Sean Peyton hurt his knee and is gonna have to coach from the booth for second half

lolol foreal?
Shane Lechler with his first TD pass of his career
didntk now that cincy had the number one defense with two former niner starters...

i thought it was cause he sucks too much dick
Jesus, the Browns look horrible. Colt McCoy's balls look like they float. We'll have loads of interceptions and sacks. Aldon Smith will tear him up.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lolol foreal?

Torn MCL and broken tibia on a collision with TE Jimmy Graham on the sideline.
Im glad I gave the Eagles defense one more chance. They didnt let me down today.
Also so far I only got one wrong on pick em, I picked Carolina for the upset. Hope the Saints and Patriots can get it done here.
Browns recover onside kick, down a TD with a minute left

errr maybe... its being reviewed
Switched to the Patriots/Cow*itches game just as Brady was throwing that TD. Awesome.
common saints i picked you in the pick 'em
Cryboys lose, Niners win. Another good Sunday and rest of the week
raiders cant get a break.

Jason Campbell broke his collarbone in Sunday's game against the Browns and is expected to miss the rest of the season.

The break appeared to be on Campbell's throwing side, ending any chance of a return this year. That leaves Kyle Boller as the Raiders' starter and the Raiders will have to look to the street for a No. 3 quarterback. It's unlikely rookie project Terrelle Pryor is already prepared to be one injury away from seeing the field. Downgrade the entire Raiders' passing game going forward.
Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter
Share 49ersWebzone