There are 239 users in the forums

Reggie Wayne on the Block!

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/14/speculation-surfaces-that-colts-could-move-reggie-wayne-robert-mathis/

Rumors that Reggie Wayne and Robert Mathis are on the trading block.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Get him Baalke. You haven't done anything good for us. Time to redeem yourself.
Originally posted by Amir:

seriously?

but ya we should get him

i see us being ourbidded for teams like the rams,seahwks and i think the titants are strong contendors as tey just lost kenny britt

but wayne would be a great addition
Originally posted by Amir:

DO IT BAALKE, DO IT NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
seriously?

but ya we should get him

i see us being ourbidded for teams like the rams,seahwks and i think the titants are strong contendors as tey just lost kenny britt

but wayne would be a great addition

nah, i was joking.
Somehow I don't see this happening. Even if they got Luck, Petyon will be back for the next 2-5 years, and I don't think he'd be down with them trading away their best WR. He had to go through it before when they didn't resign Harrison. They aren't deep enough now to trade away Wayne and not be in a position to have first rights to resign him next year.

Unless they know something we don't and Manning's career is done, they should be back to being a SB contender next year with him healthy and will need weapons for him.

The Lloyd thing seem much more likely (though still a longshot) to me.
This is not true, all Schefter said was these are trades he think should happen. There is nothing in the works
Misleading thread title is misleading
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
He is not on the block. He is someone Schefter said SHOULD be traded, in his opinion.
Share 49ersWebzone