LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

trade deadline options

Shop 49ers game tickets
Yahoo sports did an article about possible trades that could occur before the deadline.

They have a few guys on the list that say would be good fits for us. I'll name em;

Reggie bush- for a fifth I'd and Dixon I'd take him.

Kyle orton- good backup to Smith. I'd do it for no more than a sixth.

Joey Porter - no thanks

Brandon Lloyd -id take him for a fifth imagine crabs,Edwards, Lloyd, and Williams. Pretty lethal.

Anthony fasano- I'd take him over the te we just signed. Nothing more than a sixth.

Which of these guys do you like?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-cole_trade_deadline_broncos_reggie_bush101311
Id definitely be interested in getting Lloyd back. Denver doesnt seem to think he fits their new style with Tebow. fine with me, hand him over.
reggie bush- nah we already have hunter no need for 2 change of pace backs

orton- maye none of our backups can start this year

joey porter - maybe a 7th rounder he can still play a bit and we can use hi for depth as we only have 3 OLB at the moment

lloyd- i would love to have him back but the titans (who just lost britt) and probally panthers and texans will be after him the hardest

fasano would love to have him as we would have 3 athlethic TE in a TE friendly offense
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Of those options, none.
Neither...

Can we please just play the guys we got?? For all we know, Kyle Williams might blow up for us. On top of that, he's also a very good run blocker.
[ Edited by SF69ers on Oct 14, 2011 at 8:38 AM ]
Originally posted by Amir:
Of those options, none.

THIS.
Reggie Wayne!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Amir:
Of those options, none.

THIS.

That.
No Thanks to all.
Brandon Marshall is planing to get ejected from the game on Monday night.

I believe he is trying to force a trade like he did in Denver.

He would be a great pick up if he can calm his arse down.

Rather make a offer to the Eagles for Jackson or Samuel. Either a top flight WR for our offense or a top CB to pair with Rogers on defense.
trade off whitner he's a part time safety
  • titan
  • Veteran
Eagles want to get rid of any CB? I'll take 1.
Originally posted by titan:
Eagles want to get rid of any CB? I'll take 1.

Wouldn't take any of em. The only CB they'd probably be willing to part with would be DRC, and he's been known as a soft player. He wouldn't last a game playing in our defense.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Rather make a offer to the Eagles for Jackson or Samuel. Either a top flight WR for our offense or a top CB to pair with Rogers on defense.

Jackson in our West Coast Offense

If only, if only...
Share 49ersWebzone