LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

LeBron James thinking about playing in the NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
No way he signs with us.......not with Braylon on our team.

Didn't they go toe to toe a number of times in the streets ?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

idk but i remember hearing that Braylon punched one of Brons homies lol
He won't do it. And he shouldn't even talk like that.
Basketball players making the transition to football players as TEs is nothing new. And some of them have become elite TEs (Gates, Graham). But even the best of them take about a full year to learn. Didn't Gates and Graham each suck for at least a year before turning it on?

I'm sure LeBron has the ability to become a very good TE in the NFL. But even if he did sign with a team during the NBA lock out, he wouldn't be in the NFL long enough to get anywhere.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Basketball players making the transition to football players as TEs is nothing new. And some of them have become elite TEs (Gates, Graham). But even the best of them take about a full year to learn. Didn't Gates and Graham each suck for at least a year before turning it on?

I'm sure LeBron has the ability to become a very good TE in the NFL. But even if he did sign with a team during the NBA lock out, he wouldn't be in the NFL long enough to get anywhere.

Gonzales
sign him on the practice squad lol
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I hope Seattle signs him. I want Bowman and Willis to knock him the f out.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

idk but i remember hearing that Braylon punched one of Brons homies lol

Ah, I do remember this. And then Cleveland traded him to Jets. Interesting, lol.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
He'd be perfect for the Cleveland Browns.
Originally posted by Amir:

Cleveland would forgive him maybe? it is a Browns town no doubt.

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by Amir:

Cleveland would forgive him maybe? it is a Browns town no doubt.

lulz I was joking James. No way he'd ever play for the Browns IF he ever decided to pursue a NFL career.
As much as lebron fakes injuries in the NBA, he wouldn't make it in the nfl. He would probably be fumble prone anyways... let him sign with cleveland.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Gonzales

Pretty sure he played football and basketball at Cal. So it wasn't as big a transition.

Guys who did not play college football are not going to make an impact in the NFL right away. No matter how athletic they are.
No way Lebron can make it in the NFL. He lacks the key ingredient to deal with the punishment and that's mental toughness.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Who's the tallest player in the NFL?
Share 49ersWebzone