LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Since we're thin at WR, is there a chance Ginn gets taken off return duties?

Shop 49ers game tickets
HaRoman only wanted to use him as a ST player. Too bad. I thought his speed backed off DB's the same way Moss did (decoy) and he would have been much cheaper than Torrey. Personnel issue. Player was here.
I think we also gotta give credit that Ginn became an overall better WR once he left us. I think he took the position more serious as he got older .
I think the young CB Shepard can develop into a fine KR...he's the 4th all-time KR in the history of Kansas returners. Trouble is, there just aren't that many KO returns any more. If he can return punts well, he's a keeper.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
I think we also gotta give credit that Ginn became an overall better WR once he left us. I think he took the position more serious as he got older .

and / or he hooked up with QBs who know how to read defenses / don't suck and coaches who know how to coach WRs...

#
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

....got dammit. I knew this guy could turn into a top caliber wr.

Crazy td just now.

That was his first td this year.

He's a number 3 at best.
Too bad he got hurt I think early on in the divisional game vs the Saints. Kyle "POS" Williams wouldn't have mattered.

Still hurts.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
We aren't that thin!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Too bad he got hurt I think early on in the divisional game vs the Saints. Kyle "POS" Williams wouldn't have mattered.

Still hurts.

Seattle f**ked him up a couple weeks earlier (along with KW)....what a surprise
Share 49ersWebzone