There are 273 users in the forums

Mario done for the year!

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823006bb/article/report-texans-williams-out-for-year-with-torn-pectoral?module=HP11_breaking_news

Wow! That just sucks for him as he was doing so well in Wade's D.

Bummer.
Dangit, I just came here to post this.

Really bad break for Houston. I remember people saying he couldnt play 3-4 OLB but he was looking damn good.
They drafted Brooks Reed and have Conner Barwin. I think they will still be pretty good.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Oct 10, 2011 at 9:26 PM ]
One of the reasons why Raiders surprisingly won, MW wasn't in there most of the game.
huge loss for Houston. Might derail a playoff run for them. Might! I still think they are better than Titans, but its a big loss for them/

R.I.P. Super Mario
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
One of the reasons why Raiders surprisingly won, MW wasn't in there most of the game.

Andre Johnson was out and an Olineman were being shuffled around and banged up..
I've been rooting for the Texans to make the playoffs for the first time. Although they likely still can do it, it's going to be harder now without Mario, Johnson out and the Titans playing so well. Sucks.
Originally posted by redrathman:

R.I.P. Super Mario

Yikes. This finally seemed like the season for them to make the playoffs. This is a huge setback.

Houston Texans fans lol

Yup. That and Schaub chumping it up yesterday might be the end for Kubiak. We'll see.
Share 49ersWebzone