LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Flex Scheduling

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Those cock suckers should have put this game on SNF.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by 2Good4MyOwnGood:
We're not getting flexed this year. After this week, we play 5 games against the NFC West and 2 games against Baltimore and Pittsburgh. The Baltimore and Pittsburgh games are already on NFLN and ESPN while nobody wants to see Arizona/St. Louis/Seattle in primetime. Just the way the schedule works out sometimes.

yup, this week's game was definitely deserving of being flexed, but nobody has the balls to take Pats/Jets off SNF

i may be in the minority but i'd rather not get flexed to SNF because then i probably dont get to watch the jets & pats play
Don't they have to move it like 13 days in advanced or something around 2 weeks before the scheduled date???
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/49ers-second-half-schedule-features-to-p?blockID=589742&feedID=5884
we could not flex it if we wanted to Fox has our games while the flex games come from CBS games
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
we could not flex it if we wanted to Fox has our games while the flex games come from CBS games

Not even close to be true
Originally posted by susweel:
Those cock suckers should have put this game on SNF.

Truth.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Week 11/13 flex changes: Tenn-Atl moves to 4:15 pm (ET). Phi-NYG still at night (Nov.20). And Week 13, NE-Ind bumped off prime time (Dec. 4)
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Week 11/13 flex changes: Tenn-Atl moves to 4:15 pm (ET). Phi-NYG still at night (Nov.20). And Week 13, NE-Ind bumped off prime time (Dec. 4)
we only play the Rams on 12/4
Share 49ersWebzone