LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

When superstar QB's throw INT's...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Do you think they're instructed by their coaches to not try and make the tackle. I'm talking the Tom Brady's, Drew Brees', and Aaron Rodgers' of the world...even if the QB is in position to maybe make a tackle and it might get returned for a TD if he doesn't make an attempt at bringing the defender down, isn't it still probably worth it. Maybe giving up a TD vs. potentially having your franchise guy getting hurt...hmmmm...something I've always wondered...
Personal pride always makes the QB go after the intercepter. Some put more effort into it then others.....
Brady got pick sixed by Drayton Florence against the Bills in the 4th quarter. Tom watched him score. Pats lost.

this subject cannot be brought up on a niner forum without this pic.
vick threw a pick and I remember seeing him put a pretty nice hit on the defender, I think in week one.
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
vick threw a pick and I remember seeing him put a pretty nice hit on the defender, I think in week one.

He from the hood
  • lyer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

He from the hood

it was the preseason against pit, troy popolelelelmamau.
brady jogs to the guy and watches his teammates tackle him. but i dont have a problem with that, most DBs could run him over.
i don't care one way or the other. but i do not want him taking on blockers, basically do like kickers and punters do. use the sideline as your friend and slow him down.
They shouldn't, what if they end up like jason street

If you guys knew how much Tom Brady paid to get his bangs cut, you'd understand.
I would hire a guy to carry Rodgers or Bradys shampoo if I had them
Originally posted by baltien:
If you guys knew how much Tom Brady paid to get his bangs cut, you'd understand.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

this subject cannot be brought up on a niner forum without this pic.

I Love this. Almost brought a tear to my eye looking at this guy make this play.....they don't make QBs like they used to. Memories!

http://njsportsaddict.blogspot.com/
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Steve Young was a rare breed of QB.

Share 49ersWebzone