There are 272 users in the forums

UFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
I still think the NFL should jump all over this and buy the UFL. Expand out to the tiny markets and use it as a farm system. Keep the tickets low-cost and just make it a fun experience to be at.
  • Sman
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I still think the NFL should jump all over this and buy the UFL. Expand out to the tiny markets and use it as a farm system. Keep the tickets low-cost and just make it a fun experience to be at.
I just heard they've contracted and are down to 4 teams.... The USFL is starting again next year and will play in the offseason....the way it should be for a minor league for Football
Originally posted by Sman:
I just heard they've contracted and are down to 4 teams.... The USFL is starting again next year and will play in the offseason....the way it should be for a minor league for Football

Yeah till dudes start dropping dead of heat exhaustion lol
Originally posted by Sman:

Yeah till dudes start dropping dead of heat exhaustion lol
i think each division should have a team, they could send guys there once they are cut to get some experience
Share 49ersWebzone