LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

NFL PLAYER RANKINGS (UPDATED)

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.jiraentertainment.com/2011/09/2011-nfl-player-rankings/
disagree with no Whitner. He is a top 15 S, and a top 5 SS.
Carlos Rogers should be higher than #25. Love seeing Willis at #1 and Bowman at #13, if he keeps it up he'll quickly move up.

Justin Smith is included with 4-3 DE's so I think he's right around where he should be seeing him ranked so highly with great pass rushers is awesome. I think Ray Mac should be on the list though, he might even be outplaying Smith so far. Vernon at #2 is fine.

I dont know how I feel about Manny Lawson being the #19 OLB. I always liked him but Brooks and Haralson both have more tackles and sacks. Aldon Smith also has more sacks and only 2 less tackles.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Carlos Rogers should be higher than #25. Love seeing Willis at #1 and Bowman at #13, if he keeps it up he'll quickly move up.

Justin Smith is included with 4-3 DE's so I think he's right around where he should be seeing him ranked so highly with great pass rushers is awesome. I think Ray Mac should be on the list though, he might even be outplaying Smith so far. Vernon at #2 is fine.

I dont know how I feel about Manny Lawson being the #19 OLB. I always liked him but Brooks and Haralson both have more tackles and sacks. Aldon Smith also has more sacks and only 2 less tackles.

Lawson's stock is dropping big time in Cincy while Carlos Roger stock is going way up in San Fran. He is playing like a pro bowl corner right now
these should be in the top 25.

Frank Gore
Joshua Morgan
Vernon Davis
Mike Iupati
Justin Smith
Ray McDonald
Patrick Willis
NaVorro Bowman
Ahmad Brooks
Carlos Rogers
Donte Whitner
Andy Lee
David Akers
Brian Jennings
Ted Ginn (as KR/PR)
theyre doggin alex smith.
So far Smith is better than Romo and Bradford.
Andy Reid #2 HC?

ummm no.

And RayMac should have got some love.
Any list with Maurkice Pouncey as the number 2 best Center is a joke. He graded out as like the 28th best center in the game last year and 'anchors' one of the worst lines in the league.

***** And Aaron Curry? Anywhere on a list of top linebackers? he was just benched. And they have him rated ahead of a guy like Kam Wimbley who is a beast. A know-nothing made this list.
[ Edited by jojomellon on Oct 7, 2011 at 9:17 PM ]
a lot of misakes there

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
a lot of misakes there
an understatement.
Steve Hutchinson and Davin Joseph are both bottom of the barrel G's. Nowhere near top 20. Ranked above Josh Sitton too, who is top 3 easily.
AJ Hawk isnt the top ILB on his team but is at #16.
Philly's CBs are way overrated. Nnamdi has not been very good this year, and Rodgers Cromartie was one of the worst CBs in football last year. McCourty is more hype than performance and isnt close to being as good as Joe Haden, who is right behind Revis imo.
Eric Berry #3 safety...... wow.
Share 49ersWebzone