LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 136 users in the forums

Mike Nolan = Miami HC??

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Paul
  • Veteran
the Dolphins started under Sporano 11-5 what the hell happened to this team?
Originally posted by Paul:
the Dolphins started under Sporano 11-5 what the hell happened to this team?

they were fools gold that year. Had a cupcake schedule,a QB with a good completion percentage that never turned the ball over(too bad he was fragile b***h with a glass shoulder), a Brady-less Patriots,Jets team that fell apart late in the season,and the Buffalo Bills in their divison and when they went to the playoffs they got destroyed by a real team in their own stadium. Not too mention their only win against a playoff team was against the 8-8 Chargers who were going through their yearly slow start when they played them
[ Edited by AJ_Larrea954 on Oct 4, 2011 at 7:44 AM ]
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Originally posted by 190836:
Nolan will ruin Luck's career.

QB killer!

highly doubt they would keep him. He would be an interim guy the rest of the season.
A Lock for Luck though.
Looking at their roster I see about 5-7 players that would start for over half the teams.
Dolphins fans must hate life. Even when they had one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game, they were second best.

And now they might get Nolan!
sucks to be them...
good luck Nolan
  • dmax
  • Veteran
NOLAN U PIECE OF CRAP
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
highly doubt they would keep him. He would be an interim guy the rest of the season.
A Lock for Luck though.

If A. Smith catapults himself into top 10 QB this season, any FO with a brain will be very leery of handing the key to Nolan especially if the team gets Luck.
[ Edited by fastforward on Oct 4, 2011 at 3:36 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I would go another route then Nolan lol

If Miami goes that route we should visit the Dolphin fan site and offer our condolences. Nolan played a huge role in our downfall. He wasn't the only reason we fell into a deep pit, but he clearly played a role in some of the worst, most God awful, 49er football I've ever witnessed.
  • flow
  • Veteran
We have a home game against Miami in 2012.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
If Miami goes that route we should visit the Dolphin fan site and offer our condolences. Nolan played a huge role in our downfall. He wasn't the only reason we fell into a deep pit, but he clearly played a role in some of the worst, most God awful, 49er football I've ever witnessed.

Yeah but to be fair he did inherit a team of unspeakable awfulness, as constructed by the Anti-Walsh, TDon. And Nolan did start a reconstruction. We werent bad when he had a decent OC. Turner. well, not as bad as we had been iirc.

And by the way I am not standing up for him! And screw Miami if they are dumb enough to give him the chance.
what if Nolans pulling a Garrett from last season? I feel like Garrett toned down the cowgirls offense so they'd lose and he'd replace Wade. Maybe Nolans doing the same.
Nolan - Head Coach - Miami's doomed! It will be either Miami or the Colts who get Luck. I'm betting on the Colts cause Nolan will have Miami win a meaningless last game of the season and the Colts step in.
Share 49ersWebzone