LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Kindle

Shop 49ers game tickets
What ever happened to Sergio Kindle? I know he was draft by the Ravens
I thought he was a Redskin
not sure if he passed his medical tests
I had a class with that guy at UT. I don't think he ever took the headphones out of his ears.

Anyway, he's still listed on their depth chart. Not sure if he signed a new contract or what, but he only signed a 1 year deal his rookie year, I think.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I had a class with that guy at UT. I don't think he ever took the headphones out of his ears.

Anyway, he's still listed on their depth chart. Not sure if he signed a new contract or what, but he only signed a 1 year deal his rookie year, I think.

He was cleared to play this year, probably just isn't needed.

My cousin covers the Ravens, and I asked him if the guy was healed, and he said totally ready to go. In his personal opinion though he talks like he has to think harder to get things out.
Originally posted by Janitor:

My cousin covers the Ravens, and I asked him if the guy was healed, and he said totally ready to go. In his personal opinion though he talks like he has to think harder to get things out.

Concussions are a b***h . I'd know, not to the extent that he would, but still...

Anyway supposedly he played his first NFL game tonight. Happy for him.
He had 5 tackles in the preseason.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Janitor:

Concussions are a b***h . I'd know, not to the extent that he would, but still...

Anyway supposedly he played his first NFL game tonight. Happy for him.

Cracking your skull is bad, yeah.
I have an Amazon Kindle. It's pretty cool.
Share 49ersWebzone