LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Week 4 Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Painter should have around 4 or 5 INTs by now.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Every team has a run game when they dont play the 49ers

lets make blount regret not going to the niners.
Not to be over-confident, but I think we have a pretty good chance against these Bucs. Especially coming off a bye week.

If we can contain Blount I think we can do well. They are pretty multi-dimensional, but if you make Freeman pass, they seem to not do as well.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Not to be over-confident, but I think we have a pretty good chance against these Bucs. Especially coming off a bye week.

If we can contain Blount I think we can do well. They are pretty multi-dimensional, but if you make Freeman pass, they seem to not do as well.

Whatchu talkin bout willis?

Nobody runs on Patrick Willis! Not this year.
who are the colts going to beat this year! Fools need garrard but I bet he doesn't want to be a short term option
Who saw Blount get on his knees to see the yard marker? Yeah..thats how hes gonna be bowing down to Willis on Sunday
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Who saw Blount get on his knees to see the yard marker? Yeah..thats how hes gonna be bowing down to Willis on Sunday

Photoshop
Blount > Dixon

Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Whatchu talkin bout willis?

Oops, meant short week lol

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Blount > Dixon

Hunter > Blount
Hunter > Blount

Blount is a beat. I will hold off on that. But he could be.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Hunter > Blount

Blount is a beat. I will hold off on that. But he could be.

You're no fun!
Hunter > Blount

hell yeah!

I think the Bucs winning this week is a good thing. If they lost, they would be hungry for a W this Sunday. Although after barely beating the Colts, I'm convinced we're going to whoop dat ass
Desean Jackson needs to shave those patches off his cheeks. CMON MAN!
Share 49ersWebzone