LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Spagnuolo stop crying.

Shop 49ers game tickets
St. Louis Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo was so upset with the 37-7 drubbing his team received from the Baltimore Ravens, that he told his wife they are never again speaking to Baltimore coach John Harbaugh.

Link
Originally posted by rigs49:
St. Louis Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo was so upset with the 37-7 drubbing his team received from the Baltimore Ravens, that he told his wife they are never again speaking to Baltimore coach John Harbaugh.

Link

Wait till they play us, and he tells harbaugh "whats your deal?"
Welcome to 2 days ago

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/158456-spagnuolo-complains-about-opponents-running-score/
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
And he's over it now
boo hoo i got my ass handed to me and now im not going to talk to the other coach anymore. smh the rams suck so much
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Welcome to 2 days ago

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/158456-spagnuolo-complains-about-opponents-running-score/

Haha funny s**t
Next time I hope the Ravens hang a god damn 50-burger on the f**king Lambs.
  • mod
  • Veteran
37-7 isnt even that bad lol

I remember my varsity year getting beat 41-6 lol, no crying from us. he needs to stop being a little b***h
What's his deal?

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by rigs49:

Link

Wait till they play us, and he tells harbaugh "whats your deal?"

"whats your brother's deal?"
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
"whats your brother's deal?"

I say the same thing to this, as I always have - If you don't want someone to run the score up on you, then STOP THEM! If you can't, be mad at yourself and your own players for sucking.

I've always wanyed to ask someone that cries about this a simple question: Do you expect the other team to just take a knee 3 times and then punt? And then what would you do with the ball? Oh yeah, you'd try to score! WTF do people not think?
Share 49ersWebzone