LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

Easy week for picks **Updated**

Shop 49ers game tickets
This is the type of thread that can prove how unpredictable the NFL can be at times.
I actually think these weeks picks are the hardest this year.
It might be crazy but I am strongly considering picking both the Colts and Chiefs this week. My gut is telling me to do it but the chances of both teams winning is not high. I can definitely see the Chiefs beating the Vikings.
I agree it's an easy week for picks, but don't agree with some of yours
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Vasco49er:
It might be crazy but I am strongly considering picking both the Colts and Chiefs this week. My gut is telling me to do it but the chances of both teams winning is not high. I can definitely see the Chiefs beating the Vikings.

I picked the Chiefs to win
Thats why they play the game....

Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by Vasco49er:

I picked the Chiefs to win
I'm pretty much locked in on that one but I'm still up in the air on Colts-Bucs. Monday Night Football has a history of coaxing great performances from bad teams.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
-UPDATE-

So far im 12-3 this week. Major upsets at KC and CINCI winning. those were honestly my 2 easiest picks and they both failed me. How are you guys doing with your picks so far? Im especially interested in those who disagreed with me in this thread.

also updated the original post with W and L next to the games i won/lost
[ Edited by THEB on Oct 2, 2011 at 9:14 PM ]
I'm 11-4 so far this week.
I am 10-5 so far. Picking the Chiefs worked out now I just need the Colts to get one in the win column against the Bucs.

• THEB
  • Veteran
So there it is. Im 13-3. I won $50 in my office pool :D

It would be cool to discuss picks every week. Most weeks wont be this interesting so the discussion will probably be way better and we could get others point of view before making our picks final.
15-1 this week only game i missed on was the bills which im sure almost every1 did
  • THEB
  • Veteran
So i guess i was wrong about my own picks....in a good way. I thought i picked caroline but i just looked at my pick 'em think and i guess i made a last minute change and picked chicago, so that makes me 14-2. i know i picked carolina in my office pool so im still 13-3 there. Hmmm
58-15. 4th place
Originally posted by THEB: I went 13-3 as predicted ... 2 major upsets less and i would have been 15-1 ... ive never gone undefeated.

Same here, 13-3 two weeks in a row. Save a few upsets, and I get my first 16-0 week ...
oh well, can't have everything ... plus, The Niners won

The 1st week actually set me back, as I went 10-6, followed by 12-4, the 2nd week.
Someone went 16-0 in week 4, but every time I click on the member name, I get an
error message. Does anyone know this member ?

Week 4 Standings
Rank # 1 - OG-NINER - W: 16 L: 0 - @ 1.000%
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Oct 4, 2011 at 6:56 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone