LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Rams could go 0-7

Shop 49ers game tickets
Yeah, the front of St. Louis' schedule is brutal. They also installed a new system and it is not going very smooth for them. They will put it together towards the middle and end though. Hope it is too late though.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Lets be nice to them so they will trade the 1st rd pick to a division rival!
It sure is possible. The only attention I give them is to look if they won or lost and not how they lose. Are they getting blown out or are they competeing? We were very close to beating the Cowboys who would have blown us away last year. Now our big test will be Eagles. We could win. If we lose and keep it close - then we have definitely improved. They were a popular pick to go to the SBowl, the Dream Team.

Rams will get another top 5-10 draft pick on a 4-12 record
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
It sure is possible. The only attention I give them is to look if they won or lost and not how they lose. Are they getting blown out or are they competeing? We were very close to beating the Cowboys who would have blown us away last year. Now our big test will be Eagles. We could win. If we lose and keep it close - then we have definitely improved. They were a popular pick to go to the SBowl, the Dream Team.

They were down 21-0 after the first quarter... their scoring defense is 31st, I think their pass defense is last... They have regressed on the one side of the ball they were good at the last few years, defense. I know they have Jackson and bradford but their o-line scares nobody, and they have not had a lot of good production from any receiver...
s**t id hope they win a few games so they have no shot at getting Jeffery or Blackmon. If they get Jeffery thats gonna suck real hard. Blackmon would suck too but he just doesnt have Jefferys size.
Old news, but you're right.
Originally posted by archcity49er:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

They were down 21-0 after the first quarter... their scoring defense is 31st, I think their pass defense is last... They have regressed on the one side of the ball they were good at the last few years, defense. I know they have Jackson and bradford but their o-line scares nobody, and they have not had a lot of good production from any receiver...

Well, our O line scares me!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what in the world is wrong with the Rams? Haven't seen them play. I'm just curious WTF is their issue? They weren't this bad last season?
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
what in the world is wrong with the Rams? Haven't seen them play. I'm just curious WTF is their issue? They weren't this bad last season?

Injuries took a big toll on them. Not to mention, they're schedule in the beginning is f**kin brutal. Even without injuries, they'd still go 0-7 or 1-6 at best.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Injuries took a big toll on them. Not to mention, they're schedule in the beginning is f**kin brutal. Even without injuries, they'd still go 0-7 or 1-6 at best.

Eagles
@Giants
Ravens
Redskins
@Packers
@Cowboys

Oh and next up?

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Unfortunately, with the way our offense looks, we could lose the next 3 and be 2-4 going into the bye.

I think we find a way to pull one of the 3 out (of course our best shot being vs. TB).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Unfortunately, with the way our offense looks, we could lose the next 3 and be 2-4 going into the bye.

I think we find a way to pull one of the 3 out (of course our best shot being vs. TB).

Tampa's d-line could put Alex on IR (and they don't kill him, Detroit could that following week).

Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Let's trade Gore and a second rounder + 5th rounder to KC for their first round pick.

Book it Baalke!

Share 49ersWebzone