Denver 1-3
Minnesota 0-4
Philly 1-3
Jacksonville 1-3
Carolina 1-3
Rams 0-4
Sea 1-3
Arz 1-3

I think the vikings will turn it around, so the bottom 5 will be..

kc
ari
rams
colts
cowboys (after they finish their collapse)
1. Minnesota (McNabb is DONE!)
2. Chiefs (classic seeing Cassil and coach fighting this weekend!)
3. Colts (Shows how important Manning is!)
4. Broncos (may win a few because of weak division, but they suck!)
5. Jacksonville (will beat Indy, but other than that only a few wins)
man i think dallas is a darkhorse for getting luck... god forbid that happening tho.
[ Edited by gold49digger on Oct 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM ]
Originally posted by socal49er:
1. Minnesota (McNabb is DONE!)
2. Chiefs (classic seeing Cassil and coach fighting this weekend!)
3. Colts (Shows how important Manning is!)
4. Broncos (may win a few because of weak division, but they suck!)
5. Jacksonville (will beat Indy, but other than that only a few wins)

Vikes should turn it around and get a few wins. They have talent to compete.

DEN, JAX, KC, MIA are terrible IMO.
I think #1 comes down to KC, MIA, and DEN. IND will be there too, but they should pull out some wins.

Those 3 should be the ones who look at Luck.

I dont see Minnesota taking another top 1st rd QB. They invested the 12th pick in Ponder, and havent played him.

CAR may get 1st or close, but if take Luck, they trade him, they invested 23M in cam, guaranteed, not smart to take Luck, pay him 30M or so.

Whiever has #1 pick and if Luck is the pick, someone will want a boatload for him.
Originally posted by jreff22:
So far......

Miami 0-4
Colts 0-4
KC 1-3
Denver 1-3
Minnesota 0-4
Philly 1-3
Jacksonville 1-3
Carolina 1-3
Rams 0-4
Sea 1-3
Arz 1-3

updated as of 10/4/11
Colts may wind up with Luck...

Seattle has a good shot also - they are pretty bad... although they showed life against ATL.

Miami is f**ked by default without Chad Henne now. I think they are the #1 pick overall next April.
Starting to look more and more like the Seahawks purging their roster and anointing Tavaris Jackson their starter was all a ploy to get Luck.
The Rams just got a lot worse. They have now lost their top 3 cbs for the year.

Justin King, Al Harris, and Rod Hood will now be their top 3. They play the Packers next. Talk about unlucky.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I thought the Rams were on their way up, now I actually think they may not even win 3 games... it's going to be tough seems like they have no talent. I can see other teams on this list improving like the Broncos and Dolphins..

Honestly I think Gruden coaches whatever team has the top pick, and he takes Luck

I'll post for susweel:

49ers
49ers
dolphins
49ers
49ers
Originally posted by Paul:
I thought the Rams were on their way up, now I actually think they may not even win 3 games... it's going to be tough seems like they have no talent. I can see other teams on this list improving like the Broncos and Dolphins..

Honestly I think Gruden coaches whatever team has the top pick, and he takes Luck

It would be unfortunate for the Rams if they got the top pick. Do they pass up on one of the top QB prospects ever?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I'll post for susweel:

49ers
49ers
dolphins
49ers
49ers
you make sus proud

Originally posted by saniner:
It would be unfortunate for the Rams if they got the top pick. Do they pass up on one of the top QB prospects ever?
they have a pretty good qb themselves. they just need some damn weapons for the poor guy.

people were saying that about Bradford before Luck came into the picture
Originally posted by jreff22:

people were saying that about Bradford before Luck came into the picture

the Rams would trade back for sure I would think. There would be plenty of teams that would pay dearly for that pick.
Share 49ersWebzone