There are 183 users in the forums

Who has the hottest seat?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who has the hottest seat?

Place your bets to who will be the 1st one off the sideline!

Haley, clueless plus his talented players are done for the year!
Del Rio, quack quack - lame duck.
Spagnuolo, did he quit on his team? This guy thinks so http://thexlog.com/201109221539/xtra-point-football/nfl/nfl-rage-steve-spagnuolo-quits-on-his-team/
Sparano, hardest luck of this short list. Plays in a TOUGH Division with questionable talent.

Others to watch include Lewis from the Bengals, I think he's safe for the season. Kinda screwed by the Palmer situation but they might win some games... hopefully not this weekend & Coughlin from the Giants, NEEDS results. Hard to get rid of a Superbowl winning coach but NY demands wins. He's also old, so might go out his own way.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Tony Soprano
I voted Sparano, because the dolphins are good enough to win, (maybe not against people in their division, but against others) but their coaching sucks. I would have voted Todd haley, but that is a given, he is going to get let go no matter what. He is a dicksmuggling fraud.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 22, 2011 at 3:29 PM ]
thought this was gonna be a dat ass thread..... I am disappoint.

Sing, since he's sitting on it with no pants.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
1. Todd Haley
- Playoff talent, horrible coaching

2. Gary Kubiak
- They must reach the post-season, otherwise he is a goner.

3. Jack Del Rio
- Most definitely a lame duck coach. Jax could aggressively go after Bill Cowher or go after a offensive guy like Marty Mornhinweg or Mike Mularkey to develop Gabbert.

4. Lovie Smith
- This team is not playing up to their potential. Gary Kubiak would be a very interesting coaching prospect should the Texans fire him.

5. Marvin Lewis
- If he can post a 7-9 record, I think he'll stay on board as the HC for another few years. If he busts this year, he is out.

6. Tony Sporano
- Even if he doesn't make the playoffs, my gut tells me he'll get a pass. They botched the Harbaugh situation horribly.

7. Norv Turner
- If he doesn't go deep into the playoffs, he's gone.

Honorable Mention: Steve Spagnolo - I really like him as a coach. I don't think they'll fire him this year if he doesn't reach the playoffs. Next year is do or die - they are still relatively rebuilding.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Naomi Russel is first... After that, I would have to say the douche from the Chiefs.
Haley and Cassel will be gone once the year is over
Haley. Not even close.
Originally posted by GEEK:
1. Todd Haley
- Playoff talent, horrible coaching

2. Gary Kubiak
- They must reach the post-season, otherwise he is a goner.

3. Jack Del Rio
- Most definitely a lame duck coach. Jax could aggressively go after Bill Cowher or go after a offensive guy like Marty Mornhinweg or Mike Mularkey to develop Gabbert.

4. Lovie Smith
- This team is not playing up to their potential. Gary Kubiak would be a very interesting coaching prospect should the Texans fire him.

5. Marvin Lewis
- If he can post a 7-9 record, I think he'll stay on board as the HC for another few years. If he busts this year, he is out.

6. Tony Sporano
- Even if he doesn't make the playoffs, my gut tells me he'll get a pass. They botched the Harbaugh situation horribly.

7. Norv Turner
- If he doesn't go deep into the playoffs, he's gone.

Honorable Mention: Steve Spagnolo - I really like him as a coach. I don't think they'll fire him this year if he doesn't reach the playoffs. Next year is do or die - they are still relatively rebuilding.

Todd Haley just lost his best offensive and defensive players in the first 2 weeks. The Chiefs havent hit the breaking point with him yet imo. its hard to blame the coach for a bad season when injuries kind of screwed things up from the start.

agree with the Kubiak point, but this season is essentially the entire division pretty much falling over at the starting line except for HOU. If they cant win the division this season, everyone on staff deserves to get canned.

lol the Jags have about as good a chance of landing Bill Cowher as the Sacramento Mountain Lions.

Lovie Smith shouldve been fired years ago. him and Marvin Lewis just keep coming back despite years of the teams needing a change. both could easily get fired, but even with garbage seasons, both could easily come back like every year.

Like you said, because of the Harbaugh situation, theyll feel too guilty to fire Sporano right away.

Norv Turner makes the playoffs and falls on his face every year. its a Charger tradition. yet he gets a pass every time. I doubt SD has the balls to actually fire him.

Spags is part of the Rams longterm plan. they handed him the team in really bad shape, and theyve been improving. until Sam Bradford reaches mature veteran status and they keep losing, he has a job.

Originally posted by Chief:
Naomi Russel is first... After that, I would have to say the douche from the Chiefs.

dat ass is unbelievable right????? HOORAY FOR Lordosis!!!!!!!!!

THE SECRET OF NAOMI RUSSELL: LORDOSIS

What is there behind her beauty? A pathology of spine
Always sex-appeal has been strictly connected with good health.
Persons with athletic body have more chances than others to attract parters.
On the contrary, men and women afflicted by deseases or malformations often are condemned to be alone or hoping to be chosen by anyone who appreciate their inner personality.
Well, this is a merciless rule of nature, but it's not free of exceptions.
For example, spine's deseases.
Seldom who is afflicted by scoliosis or khyphosis can have real success in his sexual life: hump and asymmetry are not so pleasant to view. That's sound for both men and women.
Nevertheless, when woman injured by lordosis, we must follow the opposite of aforesaid rule.
What is lordosis?
Lordosis is an excessive curvature of the vertebral column in the lumbar zone, where is a concave curve towards inside.
Well, the most visible characteristic of this type of desease is the jutting bottom, caused by curves of spine. A patient affected with lordosis watched in profile has the typical duckling's posture that drive butt lovers mad.
Naomi Russel has a severe lordosis, so severe that on her lumbosacral area we could pose every kind of knick-knack, as on a common console. Altough she probably suffers pain, but she maybe happy for her desease because since several years she's on top of preferences of booty maniacs just thanks to it.
So, what can we say? Hurrah for lordosis! Down with the healthy spine!!!
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Sep 23, 2011 at 9:08 AM ]
Lovie Smith just took the Bears to the NFC Championship game. I doubt he's on the hot seat.

My vote is for Haley although somebody brought up a good point about the injuries that the Chiefs have suffered. Other than that, it has to be Lewis.
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Sep 23, 2011 at 7:59 PM ]
Spangulou shouldnt be their.

I feel for Haley, injuries hurting his team, Moeaki, Berry and now Charles.

Sparano and Del Rio are in put up or shut up years.

Marvin Lewis with mention.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Syber, I didn't believe you and googled.. It's a real disease.
I'm going to throw Spagnuolo's name up there due to his relationship with the new ownership. The beat writers in St. Louis have been running with a theory that Stan Kroenke wanted to fire him right after taking full ownership of the team, but decided to hold off and see how things went in 2010. Then, the near-miss with the playoffs kept him employed for another year.

I think that regardless of injuries or whatever, Kroenke might be looking at bringing in someone flashier to run the team next year. Someone with a long list of credentials, like he did with George Karl in Denver. Spastic, spendy owner doesn't get far in the NFL though, all he has to do is talk to Dan Snyder.
Share 49ersWebzone