There are 176 users in the forums

Andy Lee

Shop 49ers game tickets
Andy Lee is a punter?
Originally posted by cciowa:
I just remember the days when our special teams were horrible from a punter to a kicker to a return man. Even back in the day remember when we had to entice reggie roby to come out of retirement to punt for us in 1998 and that was about the same time we were so happy when we had terry kirby do a decent job returning kicks because anyone after john taylor left was just awfull. amp lee, derrick loville, yuk

Dexter Carter! First round draft pick!
Originally posted by English:
I just remember the days when our special teams were horrible from a punter to a kicker to a return man. Even back in the day remember when we had to entice reggie roby to come out of retirement to punt for us in 1998 and that was about the same time we were so happy when we had terry kirby do a decent job returning kicks because anyone after john taylor left was just awfull. amp lee, derrick loville, yuk

Florida State, was supposed to replace Craig LOL
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Andy Lee f**ked my b***h!
Andy Lee is the only man not scared of Patrick Willis.
Andy Lee has lead the NFL in net punting averages this season and last season. The dude was a huge reason we beat the Lions with 4 punts inside the Lions 20. Seriously, I cant see any reason not to flap to this guys body of work.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Andy Lee has lead the NFL in net punting averages this season and last season. The dude was a huge reason we beat the Lions with 4 punts inside the Lions 20. Seriously, I cant see any reason not to flap to this guys body of work.

i already fapped twice today, and Lee was involved every time
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
In the time of Gods, Andy Lee's leg was the main course of Thanksgiving Dinner.
f**k Rodgers and Brees, Andy lee for MVP!
Thanks for starting the official Andy lee fanboy page!!!

That being said, I always knew Andy lee was great but not until I started watching other teams punters and their 36 yard average did I realize what a weapon lee is.

Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Who kicked your dog?

obviously it was Andy Lee

is that a pooch kick?

Couldn't tell, was called back for ruffing the kicker.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
good god, How could i forget him, well its actually easy After craig left i just remember john madden saying in those nfc title games before charlie garner came to save the day that steve young was the best running back on our team. Remember one of those dallas nfc title games when one of those above mentioned idiot running backs had a big old cast on his hand, we gave him the ball and he fumbled. had to be lee or carter or loville, god
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Andy Lee is one of the best punters in NFL history. There is no shame in promoting that. He is one of this team's MVPs.
good god, How could i forget him, well its actually easy After craig left i just remember john madden saying in those nfc title games before charlie garner came to save the day that steve young was the best running back on our team. Remember one of those dallas nfc title games when one of those above mentioned idiot running backs had a big old cast on his hand, we gave him the ball and he fumbled. had to be lee or carter or loville, god

Chuck, stop drinking decaf! When you said Charlie Garner you meant Ricky Watters, right?

Adam Walker... he also got called for holding in that game if I remember right (bad call... as he couldn't grab the guy with his club hand).
Share 49ersWebzone