LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

Andy Lee

Shop 49ers game tickets
Old reliable. Andy Lee.
That last punt was AWESOME!
Andy Lee is like the Joe Montana of punting. He's great, and I love him. He's been an undersung contributor for years and years and years. They should retire his number. He is the model of consistency. I don't even know what to say about him that hasn't already been said. Best punter in franchise history. They should erect a stature of him outside of levi's stadium
Is he now the longest tenured Niner?
Yeah, was Jennings from 2000, now it's Lee 2004 and then Frank 2005. Snyder left for a year so he doesn't count as 05.

As for Lee I don't think he's doing as good as he was a few years back. Not sure he's getting the distance he was and without researching seems like he isn't pinning as many opponents inside the 20 as he use to either. Seems like a a lot of them he punts right into the end zone; his back spin doesn't seem to be working.

I definitely see him having to restructure down the road to stay with us. Don't see getting that much in 17 and 18 but he should be with us 3 more years for sure. Here is his contract value: 2014: $1.9 million, 2015: $2.05 million, 2016: $2.833 million, 2017: $3.433 million, 2018: $4.134 million, 2019: Free Agent
I can't even come up with the appropriate words to describe this pos's performance today.. If I hadn't know better I would swear he threw the game and intentionally screwed up.. I hate you Andy Lee for not being able to do your job today.. How many times did this clown punt into the end zone and that shank? Go f**k your self you gutless coward.
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
I can't even come up with the appropriate words to describe this pos's performance today.. If I hadn't know better I would swear he threw the game and intentionally screwed up.. I hate you Andy Lee for not being able to do your job today.. How many times did this clown punt into the end zone and that shank? Go f**k your self you gutless coward.

Here we go blame it on the punter as well man nobody is safe today huh. Trolls are out on full force. Shame on you Andy Bad Bad boy

The one time he shanks it was the worst time. This loss is not on him by any means at all. Keep doing what your doing Lee!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:

Here we go blame it on the punter as well man nobody is safe today huh. Trolls are out on full force. Shame on you Andy Bad Bad boy

it's appropriate today.
that punt was the only way they could cross into field goal territory.
Originally posted by tohara3:
The one time he shanks it was the worst time. This loss is not on him by any means at all. Keep doing what your doing Lee!

it's not on him but he contributed to the loss when usually he doesn't

Thanks for everything and best of luck!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
dude was the only highlight of our team for many many years. I will miss him.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
dude was the only highlight of our team for many many years. I will miss him.

You know Frank was on the every team he was except Lee's rooking year, right?
Share 49ersWebzone