There are 131 users in the forums

What was most frustrating this game?

Shop 49ers game tickets

What was most frustrating this game?

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by battletowin:
lack of vertical passing game

This. The coaches have no confidence in Alex. If you are trying to protect the guy from making a mistake, that's the same thing as a vote of no confidence. With no passing game, no run game will open up. This is the bane of our existence.
I think their trying to build his confidence considering the last 6 years has been spent destroying it. Kind of nice to see, but frank's lack of production is pissing me off, Sing f**k him. And our secondary is totally patch work i'm not sure who is to blame more rogers or our safties, you get hit in the face mask with the ball, put your hands up son and you could walk in for a td....
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Making Vernon Davis block all game instead of getting using him as a weapon to open things up.What the hell happened to VD up the middle in the redzone?

You speak the truth! One of the NFL's most explosive weapons going to waste. As far as I'm concerned, we should have a "Vernon Ratio." I think you would see things open up for Gore a little more then.
definitely the safety's and D in general. I don't remember exactly how many, but there seemed to be a lot of 3rd and long conversions.
the fans in the stands
Share 49ersWebzone