LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Official NFL Week 2 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I thought lawerence taylor was in jail for rape or something. I wish i could get out of jail as easy as NFL players do.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I thought lawerence taylor was in jail for rape or something. I wish i could get out of jail as easy as NFL players do.

lol
I think the Giants secondary is worse than ours, and they are still bringing a lot of heat on every play with almost no safety help.
Denario Alexander is gonna kill our secondary
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

f**king pisses me off because I knew when he was coming out of college and was a UDFA that he was going to be a baller. We should've used a 7th on him atleast.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

f**king pisses me off because I knew when he was coming out of college and was a UDFA that he was going to be a baller. We should've used a 7th on him atleast.

I was thinking the same thing. Crazy stuff.
is a Laurenitis vs Willis thread going to start soon?
I think the Giants secondary is worse than ours, and they are still bringing a lot of heat on every play with almost no safety help.

isn't this their backup secondary? i think 3 of them are on IR and the 4th is injured.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

isn't this their backup secondary? i think 3 of them are on IR and the 4th is injured.
yup

they have 1 starter in there secondary i believe
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
yup

they have 1 starter in there secondary i believe

And they still aren't playing it safe, very interesting.

During the preseason, I was giving teh rams defense lots of credit for at least being decent. SO far this season they are making me eat crow for how bad they have been.

Watching this beatdown is definitely making my week better
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Lol, same here, for some reason I'm taking way more joy than I should be from a Rams loss.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Lol, same here, for some reason I'm taking way more joy than I should be from a Rams loss.
still we should be 2-0 if we didnt shoot ourselves in the foot

i usually hope for a cowboy loss (first) when the niners lose.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
still we should be 2-0 if we didnt shoot ourselves in the foot

Yep the early division lead would have been nice, I hope vick comes back. I think we can beat the eagles, since we gave teh cowboys that much trouble. The eagles line is worse, and I think Kafka looked better than Vick in the 2 quarters of play he was in for.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 19, 2011 at 7:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone