LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 338 users in the forums

Are the Rams done already?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Anything can happen in the NFC West. If it was another division I'd consider them all but finished. Sam Bradford is still the best QB in the division.

75QBR This year. 76QBR last year.
If they win the division it will be well earned.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I think so. I think it's going to be between us and the Tardinals.
Originally posted by titan:
I think so. I think it's going to be between us and the Tardinals.

It'll be a three way race..

niners cards, rams.

ANd the three of us will beat up on each other enough, that seattle will hang around till like week 9.
It's way too early to say anything at the moment...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I Arizona is gonna win the division because they have best QB in the NFC west.
Originally posted by susweel:

Wait till fitz has anotherh ip injury or something.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

IP address is hurt ?

IMO the Rams have the best QB . . . easily, but not the better supporting cast. So following your reasoning . . .
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Anything can happen in the NFC West. If it was another division I'd consider them all but finished. Sam Bradford is still the best QB in the division.

No way he looked bad against the eagles, I dont buy he is better then kolb, probably on the same level as smith maybe a bit better but not much

Originally posted by unst4bl3:

IP address is hurt ?

Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
IMO the Rams have the best QB . . . easily, but not the better supporting cast. So following your reasoning . . .

Lololol on what planet? Bradford had the 2nd worst ypa in the league. He also had one of the worst 2nd half qb rating in the league. Hes not better than kolb or alex. You can ballwash bradford all you wabt but he is one of the most overrated qbs in the league
Originally posted by willis7:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
PHI - L
NY - L
BAL- L
WASH- W
GB- L
DAL- L
NO- L
AZ- L
CLV- W
SEA- W
AZ-W
SF- L
SEA- W
CIN- W
PIT-L
SF-W

They can still finish 7-9... - 1 game

By Week 9 they should have a seriously ugly record... how they respond we'll see. They'll probably win a surprise game and lose one that they should have won.

I think that is a very fair judgement of their record. That will take some effort though. Hopefully there will not be another 7-9 champion this year!

No way they finish 7-9 if they get off to a 1-7 start. To go 6-2 the rest of the way is unrealistic despite the easier 2nd half of the schedule. The next 7 games will tell us a lot about the Rams. You are what your record says you are. If they are legit, they will find a way to win some of those upcoming tough games. If they start 3-5 or 4-4 then I'd say they are in decent shape. Anything less and they can start packing their fishing rods. 1-7 football teams do not go on to win 6 of their next 8. They are 1-7 for a reason.

The Rams are not a talented team overall. Yes, Bradford looks like a very promising player. But S-Jax is injury prone, even more than Gore. Weak receiving core. Underachieving O-Line (sound familiar?). On Defense they are very thin at LB and in the Secondary. Their #1 CB Bartell is out for the year. One injury to Chris Long or James Hall and they are screwed. That team has ZERO depth.

Their situation this year looks awfully similar to the 2010 49ers. The Rams were predicted by most every expert to win this division and make the playoffs. A brutal start to the season amid unrealistic expectations will end up putting a hold to those plans.
Share 49ersWebzone