LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Are the Rams done already?

Shop 49ers game tickets
All these injuries, at such a crucial time (for them, looking at their schedule)

They very well could go 0-7 or 1-6 (WASH)

What do you think? That first half of the schedule I think will knock them out.
  • mod
  • Veteran
PHI - L
NY - L
BAL- L
WASH- W
GB- L
DAL- L
NO- L
AZ- L
CLV- W
SEA- W
AZ-W
SF- L
SEA- W
CIN- W
PIT-L
SF-W

They can still finish 7-9... -+1 game

By Week 9 they should have a seriously ugly record... how they respond we'll see. They'll probably win a surprise game and lose one that they should have won.
i don't know about that you never can tell in this league. the patriots lost 31-0 in 2003 or whenever it was to the bills and then won the superbowl. i try not to get too high or too low on the niners this early and it shouldn't be done with other teams either.

with that being said, the rams have the toughest early season schedule in the division. i don't see them really having a chance against the ravens, packers or saints but i wouldn't be shocked if they beat the giants, redskins and cowboys. i'd say best case scenario they're sitting at 3-4 in my opinion. worst case scenario is of course 0-7, at which point yes they are done, even in the s**tty NFC west
To early to tell but it doesnt look good at all with s. jackson injured and an unproven wr core.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
PHI - L
NY - L
BAL- L
WASH- W
GB- L
DAL- L
NO- L
AZ- L
CLV- W
SEA- W
AZ-W
SF- L
SEA- W
CIN- W
PIT-L
SF-W

They can still finish 7-9... -+1 game

By Week 9 they should have a seriously ugly record... how they respond we'll see. They'll probably win a surprise game and lose one that they should have won.

I think that is a very fair judgement of their record. That will take some effort though. Hopefully there will not be another 7-9 champion this year!
Another thing is their CB's. Losing Bartell I think is the biggest blow.

Their starting CB's are now Bradley Fletcher and Justin King.

Looking at Bradley Fletcher the rest of the way: Hakeem Nicks, Anquan Boldin, Santana Moss, Greg Jennings, Dez Bryant, Marques Colston, Larry Fitzgerald, Mohamed Massaquoi, Sidney Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, Braylon Edwards, Sidney Rice, AJ Green, Mike Wallace, Braylon Edwards.

WOW
Didn't Fletcher get injured too? I thought I saw that somewhere
hopefully
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Even with that tough schedule...no one is "done" in Week 2.
Originally posted by kray28:
Even with that tough schedule...no one is "done" in Week 2.

Besides the rams. Right?

They will be fine, they will beat the giants this week.
Ahhhh the Webzone!

Where the Rams season is over after Week 1, the Steelers are cooked, and Harbaugh is on the hot seat for not getting a 400 yard performance out of Alex yet.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Ahhhh the Webzone!

Where the Rams season is over after Week 1, the Steelers are cooked, and Harbaugh is on the hot seat for not getting a 400 yard performance out of Alex yet.

I don't think harbaugh is on the hot seat, but the fans will boo louder if he continues his Harbaltary impression.
Anything can happen in the NFC West. If it was another division I'd consider them all but finished. Sam Bradford is still the best QB in the division.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Anything can happen in the NFC West. If it was another division I'd consider them all but finished. Sam Bradford is still the best QB in the division.

Kolb is better so far IMo..
Share 49ersWebzone