There are 227 users in the forums

A Football Life : Bill Bellicheck

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I kept asking myself if I could picture Alex doing what Brady did, when talking to Bill one on one.

Both were in awe of Ed Reed...but Brady didn't let that stop him from comming up with some plays that might work against Reed. And as soon as Bill heard it, he quickly wrote it down...

I just picture Alex nodding his head and relying on his coaches for the gameplan.

I think if we had more cameras around Alex and his previous coaches...as well as with Harbaugh...I think we all would argue less around here at the Zone...because for now, all we can do is presume what the heck goes on in that building or in Alex's head.

also my favorite part.

Loved Bill in this...but also loved Mason's "hahahaha"

Nice trash talk by the coach, thats awesome.
For what it's worth the guy never won anything in his life as a HC without Tom Brady.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
For what it's worth the guy never won anything in his life as a HC without Tom Brady.

Same can be said for Walsh?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Walsh won the Pac-10 and had a top 10 team in the rankings as HC of Stanford. So, uh, no.

Walsh won the Pac-10 and had a top 10 team in the rankings as HC of Stanford. So, uh, no.

Ah, didn't know we were talking about college as well.

And Brady never won anything in his life as a QB without Bill Belichick...it's a chicken or the egg.

But the Pats DID go 11-5 in '08 sans Brady.

Erm . . . so when exactly did Walsh win the Pac 10? And what year was his team rated in the top 10 at year-end?
Share 49ersWebzone