LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Jason Hill talking smack

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NickV:
I still do.

But he cant shake the injurys. When healthy he is better than Morgan.

he's definitely made bigger plays than MOrgan
I remember talk of Isaac Bruce talking shop with all the WR's except Jason Hill who he froze out . . . probably for being a douche. It makes sense now.
All that speed never really translated on the field. I remember that being a knock on him too. 40 time vs game speed.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
That reminds me when one of our guys was saying the same thing about T.O before he and the eagles beat the living hell out of us.

Derek Smith.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i wouldnt say he is overrated but he is at least the 3rd best CB in the nfl he is definitally behind namdi and maybe tied with charles woodson for 2nd best

Have you ever seen this dudes stats against number 1 elite recievers? They are out of this world. You can make a million excuses as to why this is, but the fact is, those are the stats. If he's overrated it's not because there is someone better, it's because people always elevate elite players to a status they could never live up to. According to Niner fans, Joe Montana never had a bad game. He only threw tds and every game was a blowout.
  • titan
  • Veteran
All talk no show. Good thing he's not on our team anymore.
i think it was dierdorff during the game, "he's not even suiting up. that takes trash talking and not backing it up to a new level."
Originally posted by Amir:
Carlos Rogers is the best corner in the NFL. End thread.

Share 49ersWebzone