There are 277 users in the forums

Chris McAllister living with parents.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by YungAce:
play ball in the CFL!

i don't get how this happens to these players.. need to diversify your bonds son

this.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by YungAce:
play ball in the CFL!

i don't get how this happens to these players.. need to diversify your bonds son

These guys go out and buy the biggest house, 15 cars, boats and jewelry and then they get these gold digging whore pregnant. Money is very easy to waste if you think its never gonna stop coming in. These athletes have only a few a years to make money and they dont plan long term.
Really easy way to avoid this..

1) SAVE.. COLLECT INTEREST.
2) CONTINUE YOUR CAREER IN OTHER LEAGUES - CFL, UFL, etc.
3) Control your spending.
How can he mismanage that much money?.....
This is his F850? (think that's what it is called) Thats how you end up broke. There are a few more of his below.

(Think this is the same as above, just a different color

There are more Raven's players cars if you want to scroll through

http://www.myspace.com/diamonddetailinc/photos/64226017#{%22ImageId%22%3A64224944}
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 15, 2011 at 8:28 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

this

dudes gotta be retarded or something
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

this

dudes gotta be retarded or something

I know. Homes are still not a bad investment if he's got em paid off. He just needs to keep up with the property taxes and maintenance payments.

It's the alimony that is killing these guys. Better hope their kids get a pro career.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

''Sup Big Perm!, I Mean Big Worm!''
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Could be a ploy to lower his payments?

Totally hiding his funds.
Man you sound like a bunch of gold diggin women... Maybe he really is broke, you give a young kid from the gettoo 55 million dollars and you expect him to spend it wisely and save some... hahah yeah right contract signed, every brother is looking to get a pay day and cash in, ever sister is looking to get some kid support and her future set because of this... I think the money should be put into a trust fund for all players giving them a percentage for them to keep from it letting them have daily needs small things like a place to live and a 20,000 dollar car or something along those lines, that they players cant collet the bulk of their money untill they have reached an age of 50 or 60! It be a smart move by the players to do this so most don't end up broke after! And his big ass truck just screems small penis issue!lol
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 16, 2011 at 9:48 AM ]

There's a role model for you.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
honestly I feel bad for him... he must party like Ric Flair
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Could be a ploy to lower his payments?

Totally hiding his funds.
Man you sound like a bunch of gold diggin women... Maybe he really is broke, you give a young kid from the gettoo 55 million dollars and you expect him to spend it wisely and save some... hahah yeah right contract signed, every brother is looking to get a pay day and cash in, ever sister is looking to get some kid support and her future set because of this... I think the money should be put into a trust fund for all players giving them a percentage for them to keep from it letting them have daily needs small things like a place to live and a 20,000 dollar car or something along those lines, that they players cant collet the bulk of their money untill they have reached an age of 50 or 60! It be a smart move by the players to do this so most don't end up broke after! And his big ass truck just screems small penis issue!lol

Maybe he was drinking this ?

Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by Amir:
Wasn't he the one who was dating Stacey Keibler??

mmmm....Stacey Keibler.

Welp. I see where all that money went.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Is he still injured?? Why doesn't he just play in the CFL, Arena or sign with the UFL.
Share 49ersWebzone