Mike Vick................remember this?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
MIKE

YOU'RE FU*KING OUT!

KENNY MOTHER f**kING POWERS

Wuddup Marsh!

BTW Vick suffers concussion, spits up blood, out for next week.
http://thecovertwo.com/2011/09/mike-vick-suffers-concussion-in-sunday-night-game/

I'll remember the 20-3 comeback we had against the ''dream team,'' of Vick, De$hean, Nnamdi, Ronnie Brown, Andy Reid...etc.
Originally posted by iLL49er:
i was just talking to someone the other day about our s**tty qb situation and we both recalled how dingleberry wanted to get mike vick on the roster when he was out there but the management nixed that idea as being too crazy.

death to us? mike vick could've been our qb

fyi, mike vick's fav team growing up was the 49ers and his fav player was steve young for obvious reasons

so.....to summarize, we've passed on tom brady, aaron rodgers and mike vick now. all 3 state the 49ers as their favorite team

There's also plenty of examples where we were close to drafting a s**tty player, but wound up drafting a great one i.e. almost taking Adam Carriker over Pat Willis. It goes both ways. For every team. And it's not like we "passed" on Tom Brady. At the time, he was considered a very irrelevant prospect. What were we supposed to do, draft him just because he grew up a niner fan? I grew up a niner fan...should they draft me?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

lol, WTF???
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
i was just talking to someone the other day about our s**tty qb situation and we both recalled how dingleberry wanted to get mike vick on the roster when he was out there but the management nixed that idea as being too crazy.

death to us? mike vick could've been our qb

fyi, mike vick's fav team growing up was the 49ers and his fav player was steve young for obvious reasons

so.....to summarize, we've passed on tom brady, aaron rodgers and mike vick now. all 3 state the 49ers as their favorite team

There's also plenty of examples where we were close to drafting a s**tty player, but wound up drafting a great one i.e. almost taking Adam Carriker over Pat Willis. It goes both ways. For every team. And it's not like we "passed" on Tom Brady. At the time, he was considered a very irrelevant prospect. What were we supposed to do, draft him just because he grew up a niner fan? I grew up a niner fan...should they draft me?

EVERYONE passed on Brady.

He just has more heart to better himself.
Share 49ersWebzone