LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Mike Vick................remember this?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
do you also remember when we could have gotten Aaron RodgerS?
we could of traded for Cullpepper?
We could of signed Brees?
We could of Signed Vick?
We could of traded for Cutler?

woulda, shoulda, couldaaa... WHO CARES!!!! GO NINERS

Who cares? Not sure how a fan can say Who Cares when the org has failed to address the qb position for the last 12yrs and has gold mine opportunites in front of it..especially w/ brady, rodgers and vick

That's right! Who cares?! Those guys are a product of the system!

We got Alex Smith!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
he almost signed with the UFL too
Originally posted by iLL49er:
i was just talking to someone the other day about our s**tty qb situation and we both recalled how dingleberry wanted to get mike vick on the roster when he was out there but the management nixed that idea as being too crazy.

death to us? mike vick could've been our qb

fyi, mike vick's fav team growing up was the 49ers and his fav player was steve young for obvious reasons

so.....to summarize, we've passed on tom brady, aaron rodgers and mike vick now. all 3 state the 49ers as their favorite team

#1 Brady was the biggest draft surprise Ive ever seen! Everybody passed on him! He wasnt special at all!

#2 Rodgers I would have loved him on our team because I am a Cal fan!

#3 Vick had a really good year last year! I doubt he repeats those #'s!

U mad bro?
Even if we did sign Vick and he did well, it would be a waste.

A guy like that will want bajillions a year later.

He'll just fall off towards the end of the season and the Philly running D will phail once again.
i wanted michael vick but i think their reason was justified. nobody knew he was going to be that good either
he was a running the wildcat the year after he got out of jail , Lavar.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
too many pitbulls in the SF Bay Area, couldn't trust him here.

is it true in the New Madden 2012 they have a frisbee chasing caniine performing at halftime that is killed by vick with a bullett pass to the solar plexus?
We could have been doctors!

Hindsight threads are so friggin' silly.
I remember I could've bet on the Giants last year.

Just think, if we had drafted Desean Jackson and signed Vick! Can you imagine Vick throwing passes to Desean?? Oh wait....

Honestly, if the Niners had signed that POS Vick, I would have never watched another game. 20 years of being a fan would have eneded right there. And a reminder to all those that scream about Tom Brady - EVERY team passed on him...multiple times. Where was your thread screaming about us passing on him THEN, if you knew more than every GM in the league??
didn't remember, lol
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Just think, if we had drafted Desean Jackson and signed Vick! Can you imagine Vick throwing passes to Desean?? Oh wait....

Honestly, if the Niners had signed that POS Vick, I would have never watched another game. 20 years of being a fan would have eneded right there. And a reminder to all those that scream about Tom Brady - EVERY team passed on him...multiple times. Where was your thread screaming about us passing on him THEN, if you knew more than every GM in the league??

he was begging us to draft him...pretty sad
MIKE

YOU'RE FU*KING OUT!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
MIKE

YOU'RE FU*KING OUT!

KENNY MOTHER f**kING POWERS
Share 49ersWebzone