There are 193 users in the forums

Mike Vick................remember this?

Shop 49ers game tickets
i was just talking to someone the other day about our s**tty qb situation and we both recalled how dingleberry wanted to get mike vick on the roster when he was out there but the management nixed that idea as being too crazy.

death to us? mike vick could've been our qb

fyi, mike vick's fav team growing up was the 49ers and his fav player was steve young for obvious reasons

so.....to summarize, we've passed on tom brady, aaron rodgers and mike vick now. all 3 state the 49ers as their favorite team
Vick is over-rated. He will be s**t this year.
I remember when Barry Sanders said he wanted to play for us but Detroit wouldnt trade him so he retired
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
NM I fell for it
[ Edited by NONAME on Sep 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM ]
Originally posted by iLL49er:
i was just talking to someone the other day about our s**tty qb situation and we both recalled how dingleberry wanted to get mike vick on the roster when he was out there but the management nixed that idea as being too crazy.

fyi, mike vick's fav team growing up was the 49ers and his fav player was steve young for obvious reasons

so.....to summarize, we've passed on tom brady, aaron rodgers and mike vick now. all 3 state the 49ers as their favorite team

the niners are my favorite team too...and they passed on me too....
NFL made Vick go to Philly
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
NFL made Vick go to Philly

This
Originally posted by NONAME:
NM I fell for it

its true, he said the 49ers or Raiders
too many pitbulls in the SF Bay Area, couldn't trust him here.
do you also remember when we could have gotten Aaron RodgerS?
we could of traded for Cullpepper?
We could of signed Brees?
We could of Signed Vick?
We could of traded for Cutler?

woulda, shoulda, couldaaa... WHO CARES!!!! GO NINERS
Originally posted by iLL49er:

Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
do you also remember when we could have gotten Aaron RodgerS?
we could of traded for Cullpepper?
We could of signed Brees?
We could of Signed Vick?
We could of traded for Cutler?

woulda, shoulda, couldaaa... WHO CARES!!!! GO NINERS

Who cares? Not sure how a fan can say Who Cares when the org has failed to address the qb position for the last 12yrs and has gold mine opportunites in front of it..especially w/ brady, rodgers and vick
I wanted Mike Vick, and I remember most people thought I was crazy. Just like they think I'm crazy for saying Baldwin punked Harbaugh, but that is exactly what he did, and it is a true statement. This is the NFL and that kid seized the moment, and it really does make me wonder why Harbaugh didn't bring him in. As for all the people who said, "Who would Baldwin have replaced?" My answer is this. What 49ers scored TDs this past Sunday?

As for Vick, it was a no brainer. Vick is the closest thing to a one man team, and the risk was well worth it. Mike Vick killed dogs, if you eat meat and support factory farming, you're not much better. So stop judging. TRUE STORY!
[ Edited by Kilgore_Trout on Sep 13, 2011 at 3:45 PM ]
Who is Baldwin? And how did he punk Harbaugh.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Who is Baldwin? And how did he punk Harbaugh.

The Stanford receiver who scored the big TD against us and added 4 receptions for 83 yards. He was an UDFA who we could have brought in, but passed on. He looks legit, and the reports in Seattle are very promising based on what they've been saying since he signed with the team.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
The Stanford receiver who scored the big TD against us and added 4 receptions for 83 yards. He was an UDFA who we could have brought in, but passed on. He looks legit, and the reports in Seattle are very promising based on what they've been saying since he signed with the team.

Only reason he's there is because he knows Harbaugh's playbook. him scoring a TD was just a bonus. but he'll end up being a decent receiver (which are dime a dozen)

look at all the former 9ers in seattle. it's their MO to learn out playbook that way.
Share 49ersWebzone