There are 161 users in the forums

Donovan Mcnabb

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guy deserves every bit of disgrace that has come his way as of late.
After 2 games, I started to think this, after 6 games I'm TOTALLY convinced that ...

• boast
  • Hella Fame
i ain't even surprised at McChoke's performance this season so far
ha this piece of s**t finally got benched

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora by SI_JimTrotter
Vikings are changing QBs. Leslie Frazier has made the change and notified those involved. Christian Ponder takes over as starter
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

Vikings are changing QBs. Leslie Frazier has made the change and notified those involved. Christian Ponder takes over as starter

lol. watch them beat GB with Ponder starting.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by valrod33:

was just coming to see if anyone noticed.

Good, washed up.

(many of you guys wanted him **cough cough***) but they wont admit it. lol
Originally posted by boast:

I've always hated McChoke, and it makes me smile so big seeing him get benched AGAIN!!
When your starting qb stinks just about anyone looks good in comparison.

I remember reading in Washington that Shanahan grew frustrated with Mcnabb becuase he was too lazy to learn the playbook and thought he could just show up.
Never wanted him.
Time to retire. BUT, when offered that kind of money, who could say no. Most of these jocks could never make that kind of cash outside of sports.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Time to retire. BUT, when offered that kind of money, who could say no. Most of these jocks could never make that kind of cash outside of sports.

I read somewhere that he said if he got benched again that he was gonna consider retirement
Originally posted by zillabeast:
This guy deserves every bit of disgrace that has come his way as of late.

This! He should retire, but is kinda like Favre, too stubborn to admit it and will try to keep going. Maybe he'd do better as a QB coach or commentator next season.
Share 49ersWebzone