LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

Bradford and Jackson injured

Shop 49ers game tickets
LOL at "dislocated". I suppose if you entire f**king arm is facing the wrong direction, it is in fact "dislocated".
Originally posted by toeknee:
I dont think bradford will miss time, was just his finger

It depends on the injury. A broken finger on the throwing hand can cause a lot of problems. Kurt Warner broke his throwing hand's finger in 2002, and played badly enough during the recovery that he eventually lost his job to Marc Bulger.
Rams have the toughest schedule within the entire NFC West (and Bradford is looking horribly off-target), they're gonna lose regardless of injury going into the next 5 weeks.
Amendola injury was cringe worthy.
Rams took a beating yesterday. Sucks for them.
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Sep 12, 2011 at 5:41 AM ]

this. And Jackson will be around.

The Amendola injury was bad though.
how long is Bradford and Jackson out for?
Steven Jackson has quad strain. No timetable. S Bradford has nerve issue in right hand. MRI coming. D. Amendola has broken shoulder 8-10 wks
quad strains or any leg muscle injuries can linger all season long especially for a rb who has to cut, its the cardinals who will be the main competition for the division
they had quite a few more injuries than just these 3. tough game for them.

• VDSF
  • Veteran

Remember Kurt Warner's Pinkie Finger?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Appearing on NBC's Football Night in America Sunday, Profootballtalk.com's Mike Florio reported that Danny Amendola will "probably" miss the rest of the season with a dislocated left elbow.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4991/danny-amendola

He was fortunate that it was dislocated and not broken. Now he's gotta see if there were any muscle/tendon tears. If not, then this kid could be back soon.
Nerve damage in your throwing hand cannot be good for a QB.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Who is the back-up quarterback in St. Louis?
holy crap that was painful looking.
Share 49ersWebzone